New Member Introductions thread
Mar 18, 2017 at 3:58 PM Post #5,266 of 15,537
  Hello, I'm new.  I'm a long time reader,  but now am looking for some really good headphones because my family complains about the bass (new JL Audio f110) keeping then awake when I listen to music late in the evening.   

Welcome, @subway! If you want help choosing some headphones, you should start a new thread here in this forum explaining what you are looking for and how we can help.  We are sorry about your wallet.  --)

Mar 19, 2017 at 7:15 AM Post #5,268 of 15,537
Hi, I bought new DAP after few years without music player, so I started to read reviews of earphones to get more information about them. I bought Fiio EX1 and few Trinity earphones for the beginning and I'm trying to discover what benefits can I get when I buy more expensive IEM.
My plan for 2017 is to try few more IEM from well established companies and make decision, what CIEM should be best choice for me in the future :)
And hopefully I will post few reviews and my experiences with new IEM that I tried.

Mar 19, 2017 at 2:17 PM Post #5,270 of 15,537
Hola, me tomo el mismo hilo que me presente, soy nuevo aquí, pido disculpas por mi mala idioma Inglés, me gusta el sonido de la DAP, sigo varios hilos y me he decidido a escribir sobre un dap recientemente he adquirido para ayudar otros usuarios de Sony NW A35.

Mar 20, 2017 at 1:54 PM Post #5,274 of 15,537
  Hello, I'm new.  I'm a long time reader,  but now am looking for some really good headphones because my family complains about the bass (new JL Audio f110) keeping then awake when I listen to music late in the evening.   

Run as long as you can. I've only just registered to the forums about a month or so ago and already bought the most expensive headphone I've ever owned.

As for your search, try http://www.head-fi.org/t/716711/the-hardest-hitting-headphones-are-the-extreme-bass-club

Mar 20, 2017 at 5:02 PM Post #5,275 of 15,537
Hello,

I'm still new here and just found out that I don't have the permission to write a review or start a thread on any other forums.

Perhaps the proper introduction is required.

I love headphones and listen to music a lot like you.

My preference is Sennheiser.

Hope this helped.

Mar 20, 2017 at 5:10 PM Post #5,276 of 15,537
Hello,

I'm still new here and just found out that I don't have the permission to write a review or start a thread on any other forums.

Perhaps the proper introduction is required.

I love headphones and listen to music a lot like you.

My preference is Sennheiser.

Hope this helped.
You need to read the FAQs. There is a time and post limit to reduce on spammers nothing personal.

Mar 21, 2017 at 9:34 AM Post #5,280 of 15,537
I've actually been an avid reader of this site and only recently decided it was time to join because I'm becoming disenchanted with the way music and audio in general is taking a back seat to selfies and social media. I was once a blogger for multiple websites but prefer to reduce myself to a more low key soap box role and consider my posts nothing more than Java Monster Energy Drink fueled rants. Anyone who knows me will tell you all that matters in life besides my family is MUSIC. I will fast dump a product that doesn't get the job done, and i won't punish my ears with anything that sounds like it is being funneled into a plastic cup. I'm a champion of DAC and aptX/aptX HD and make sure that the same appreciation is explained and understood by my kids. We have to carry the torch just like our parents did when they fought for rock n roll (depending on your age group). Glad to be a part of the Head Fi commumity and thanks for having me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back