New Member Introductions thread
Feb 14, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #1,261 of 15,538
Long time mid fi guy.  I have had a variety of stereo gear NAD & Pioneer amps, Old Polk SDA 2s from the mid 80s, to Gallo Nucleus IIs and Sonus Faber Cremona Auditors - situation is different now and have to listen to more headphones.  I have had a pair of AKG K240s since the mid 80s which were ok but could not be used on portable devices as they are hard to power.  Over the last 2 or 3 years I have been listening to AKG K451s, Klipsh S4s, Sennhieser PX200s, Grado SR60i, Grado RS1e, AKG Y55s and AKG K361 sport ear buds. Coming from a Rock and Roll background but love almost everything these days.  Lately I am listening to Warpaint, Au4, Tricky, Lucinda Williams, Jascha Heifetz, Messy Shelters, Thievery Corporation and as always bootleg Zeppelin.  Here to see what I can learn and share.

Feb 15, 2015 at 5:53 AM Post #1,265 of 15,538
  long time lurker first time poster. finally decided to open an account

Congratulations!!!
and sorry for your wallet
L3000.gif

Feb 15, 2015 at 7:09 AM Post #1,266 of 15,538
Hi. I've been reading this site for a while and I am impressed by the mass of reviews and content. 
I need some help in a decision for my next headphone, so i thought it might be time to create an account. 

Feb 16, 2015 at 8:25 AM Post #1,270 of 15,538
Hi Everyone,

I actually posted a few already, just wanted to introduce myself. Becoming a great fan of this site, love the DIY threads and so many reviews. I've been a dj before, so I have a few things most non-audiophiles don't, but nothing extraordinary. I started improving my home equipment recently in search of great sound quality (but trying to keep it on the affordable side, good luck, huh?).

That's about it for now.

Feb 16, 2015 at 9:21 AM Post #1,271 of 15,538
Hi Everyone,

I actually posted a few already, just wanted to introduce myself. Becoming a great fan of this site, love the DIY threads and so many reviews. I've been a dj before, so I have a few things most non-audiophiles don't, but nothing extraordinary. I started improving my home equipment recently in search of great sound quality (but trying to keep it on the affordable side, good luck, huh?).

That's about it for now.

Improvement often comes with decrease in bank account, anyway welcome to the club!

Feb 16, 2015 at 12:01 PM Post #1,272 of 15,538
Hello, good people! Milos from Serbia here. 

Lately, I have been looking for a new pair of headphones for my own listening pleasure, and numerous times while searching - I stumbled upon this forum. So I decided to register and get some help from people that are really invested in this world, as I believe that will give me the best experience.

I am not a audiophile, at least I think I am not. And I, in part, justify that by not even knowing what makes someone an audiophile. I hope that will not be a problem.

A bit about myself: I work as an Android programmer in a small company here in Serbia. I have been listening to music since a long time ago, and it has always been an integral part of my life. I would like to improve on that experience now. :)

Well, I hope that's it, and if you have any questions - feel free to ask! :)

Cheers, everyone!

Feb 16, 2015 at 12:24 PM Post #1,273 of 15,538
  Hello, good people! Milos from Serbia here. 

Lately, I have been looking for a new pair of headphones for my own listening pleasure, and numerous times while searching - I stumbled upon this forum. So I decided to register and get some help from people that are really invested in this world, as I believe that will give me the best experience.

I am not a audiophile, at least I think I am not. And I, in part, justify that by not even knowing what makes someone an audiophile. I hope that will not be a problem.

A bit about myself: I work as an Android programmer in a small company here in Serbia. I have been listening to music since a long time ago, and it has always been an integral part of my life. I would like to improve on that experience now. :)

Well, I hope that's it, and if you have any questions - feel free to ask! :)

Cheers, everyone!

What kind of headphones you looking for.

Feb 16, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #1,275 of 15,538
  Hi Everyone,

That's about it for now.

Make sure you look at the DIY In Ear Monitor forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back