New Member Introductions thread
Dec 4, 2014 at 1:41 AM Post #856 of 15,537
 Hello all, I'm just coming here to give you a big thanks !
I'm reading this forum for 3 month now and thanks to you I'm a new owner of beyer dt880-600 with lyr2. I use ibasso dx50 as source but I'm thinking about upgrading to a real dac.
I'm very very happy with it, I listening  90% electronica (autechre, alva noto, aphex twin...) and it suits pretty well :D

So, for your advices, thank you again and again and again...

pss : sorry for my poor english, it's a shame, I don't study it properly when I was a young boy.

Dec 4, 2014 at 3:59 AM Post #857 of 15,537
Hello all and greetings from India,
I had been reading this since some years, finally decided to join, I could own Brainwavz Beta, Detla and S0 (in transit) now, along with SoundMagic PL30 and KZ EDSE (in transit) 

I got to understand so many things, and terms and still learning, just enjoying to be in here :)
Thank you all. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 5, 2014 at 1:19 AM Post #862 of 15,537
Greetings Head-fi!  After lurking here for the past few years I figured it was time I made an account and started contributing a bit.  I don't really consider myself an audiophile, I'm just a guy that really loves music.  This website got me started off in the right direction a few years ago with the fiio e7/e9 combo and Sennheiser 598's.  At the time I really thought I wouldn't have a need to upgrade.  Long story short the bug to buy something new bit and I picked up a pair of 650's.  This led to an Asgard 2 and Bifrost Uber on order due to arrive tomorrow.  I am already contemplating picking up a set of beyers and/or grados soon.  Thanks to Head-fi the bug has bit and my wallet does not thank you!

Dec 5, 2014 at 11:02 PM Post #866 of 15,537
Hi, i can't remember the last time i posted in this forums, it must have been a long time ago, so i'm introducing myself again.  I'm someone who wants to know what the best headphones are for just under $100. 

Dec 5, 2014 at 11:29 PM Post #867 of 15,537
  Hi, i can't remember the last time i posted in this forums, it must have been a long time ago, so i'm introducing myself again.  I'm someone who wants to know what the best headphones are for just under $100. 

I purchased my AKG K702 for $140 pre-owned. I've seen them for less, just tickling that $100 range. Throw in some extra lunch money for the week and you're there. I can't say I like them all that much, but they're spectacular for how cheap they are on the used market.

Dec 6, 2014 at 8:24 PM Post #869 of 15,537
Hello everyone!

I have been looking for a new pair of headphones and I keep finding myself on this site reading reviews and recommendations. I'm definitely a newbie to headphones, although I do own one pair: Senn HD515. I'm looking forward to learning more about headphones, so that I can acquire some more....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back