New Member Introductions thread
Jun 30, 2015 at 1:45 AM Post #1,850 of 15,651
Jun 30, 2015 at 2:59 AM Post #1,851 of 15,651
G'day fellas from that big island called Australia,

I know bugger all about the topics discussed here but am ambitious to learn.

Recently splashed out on a half decent set of cans and have spent endless late nights lurking through some great info shared by members.

Look forward to gaining knowledge and eventually build on my passion.

Welcome to head-fi, hope you find the answers to your questions. Feel free to ask all the questions you want. Australia is great, I have a a few friend who live in Tasmania. I hope your winter is going well.

Jun 30, 2015 at 5:06 AM Post #1,852 of 15,651
Cheers reddog,

Surviving the winter so far mate, not so extreme where I am as it rarely goes under 0 (32F).

Tassie is certainly very unique. Let me explain, rugged mountains, spectacular coastlines, native forests, sweeping bays, picturesque beaches, sparkling lakes all on one island.

Hope you have a chance to visit if you have not already done so.

Jul 1, 2015 at 12:58 AM Post #1,854 of 15,651
Hello guys and gals. 
smily_headphones1.gif

I've been lurking here for quite sometime for reviews and news. 
I registered today in order to be able to send PM to sellers here. 
tongue.gif

At the moment I'm looking for dac/amp setup for my DT990 pro and Audioengine A5 speakers. 

Cheers! 
beerchug.gif

Jul 1, 2015 at 5:21 AM Post #1,856 of 15,651
Greetings everyone,

Hopefully, this site will help me fuel my audio addiction.

Cheers!

Hello welcome to head-fi, and head-fi will fuel your addiction for audio, as well as try to drain your wallet. :)

Jul 1, 2015 at 5:31 AM Post #1,857 of 15,651
Cheers reddog,

Surviving the winter so far mate, not so extreme where I am as it rarely goes under 0 (32F).

Tassie is certainly very unique. Let me explain, rugged mountains, spectacular coastlines, native forests, sweeping bays, picturesque beaches, sparkling lakes all on one island.

Hope you have a chance to visit if you have not already done so.

Not yet but I will. I would like to check out Australia, Tassie, and if my money holds out visit New Zealand. I hope you have a good afternoon/ evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back