New Member Introductions thread
Mar 14, 2024 at 11:25 AM Post #15,407 of 15,569
Hello all! I've been a long time lurker on both here and various subreddits & felt it was time to make it official. I already appreciate all the incredible information provided by the community.
I was the same way. Researched Head-fi and Reddit for quite some time. Bought numerous sets of headphones and iems then decided to join the rabbit hole conversations.

Mar 14, 2024 at 10:37 PM Post #15,408 of 15,569
Hi everyone, I've just been exposed to modern iems over the past month and have heard my music for the first time in higher quality with more definition. It has been amazing, as a musician I think it will be a real game changer for me. I have been using Shure se215's on stage for the past few years and this weekend I get to try out one of my new iems. So far I have accumulated the moondrop chu 2, the KZ Castor Bass, the KZ DQS, and I'm waiting on the castor standard in the mail ...
I am sure I will soon start looking at DACs and I imagine being part of this community will be quite helpful.

Mar 17, 2024 at 10:07 AM Post #15,411 of 15,569
After lurking on reddit & head-fi these past 17 years since 2007, finally I decided to create a Head-Fi account.
It feels great now that I can be a real part of this community. Always day 1!

Mar 17, 2024 at 12:13 PM Post #15,412 of 15,569
Hello,

I’m a new member to the forum, but have been reading threads for the past few months. I gained interest in headphones, amps, and dacs since Jan 2024. I own airpods pros and Sony XM4. Both sounds great to me. I didn’t think headphones can get any better.

On a whim, I bought the Hifiman HE1000SE with Gold Note DS-10 Plus to see what the fuss is all about with this hobby. If I couldn’t tell a difference, then i’ll return it and eat the restocking fee—I didn’t return it. The HE1000SE showed me the potential of headphones when paired with the right audio chain. Now, I’m lurking in Head-Fi reading impressions and looking at pictures of all the headphones.

Mar 17, 2024 at 6:01 PM Post #15,415 of 15,569
Hi All! Not sure I ever followed up and created a intro post back in 2020, but happy to be a part of the community thus far

Trying to share some more of my experiences on various threads here :darthsmile:

Mar 18, 2024 at 5:48 PM Post #15,418 of 15,569
Hello! I'm new to the forum and just getting started into this wonderful world of headphones, dacs, and amps. I've been lurking in a few forums to learn, and doom-scrolling through the Classifieds. Looking forward to learning more from others and contributing in a positive way where I can.

Mar 19, 2024 at 2:32 PM Post #15,420 of 15,569
Hi everyone, I'm Garrison. Have read reviews on here which helped make purchase decisions. I am a semi-broke grad student that got into an expensive hobby. My most expensive pair are the Denon AH5200. I came here hoping I could make some trades. Just wanted to say hi. My preferences lean towards warm neutral and warm with bass boost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back