New Member Introduction
Jun 8, 2018 at 6:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

lchou99671

New Head-Fier
Hi,

My name is Peter Chou from California. I am currently an ordinary headphone addict, but can't call myself an audiophile yet. Now, I'm have the interest getting into high-end hi-fi world, so I would like to use this platform to learn more. Thank you!

Jun 8, 2018 at 7:43 PM Post #2 of 6
Good place to start. Welcome.

Jun 8, 2018 at 10:44 PM Post #4 of 6
Kind of a addict myself just look at my profile. If you want to learn just ask and you will get a lot of response mostly pretty good ; )

Jun 8, 2018 at 11:06 PM Post #5 of 6
Cool! Thank you and good to have a friend to start with, and appreciate your kindness!

I’m curious about the planar magnetic headphones, and I have heard about the brands like Audeze, Hifiman, final... which ones do you think it’s the best and why?

Thanks again!

You can call me Peter btw.

Jun 8, 2018 at 11:25 PM Post #6 of 6
Cool! Thank you and good to have a friend to start with, and appreciate your kindness!

I’m curious about the planar magnetic headphones, and I have heard about the brands like Audeze, Hifiman, final... which ones do you think it’s the best and why?

Thanks again!

You can call me Peter btw.
There is also Mr. Speakers and Fostex for planars as also a few others. I dont find one better than others they just have different sound signatures. I have 6 different planars and all are different .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back