New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Nov 15, 2013 at 5:09 PM Post #542 of 8,377
Here is my first hand experience . Jh does not reschell even for a cost . I bought a pair of jh16 from a Ahole. here . So when they arrived they did not sound right even with a foam tip to test with . My first intention was to send to UM , AS done before. But with them not sounding correct I felt JH should be the one. So I called and spoke to a gent in the support dept. No way with reschell , but since they were to be a repair well now this works. They first verify who owned them before and not stolen . Once this is done they have a fee to repair and replace bad Ba inside. Not bad . I had all the drivers replaced new freq phase and reschell for about 700. True story by me...

Al D

Nov 15, 2013 at 5:32 PM Post #544 of 8,377
Just for the record, my questions were not meant to put the cat amongst the pigeons, in any way.

They were genuinely born of simple curiosity, and nothing more.

It simply occurred to me that for a vendor to offer both Universal and full Custom versions of the same in-ear monitor is a (relatively) unique situation (the Fitear 334s are a well-known similar scenario, but there aren't very many vendors producing parallel offerings), and the expense of high-end IEMs always presents a quandary, risk-wise, to potential purchasers, as to which route/option is best to choose. It's only a small step of logic to then question if there is a 'middle way'.

Anyway, I'm too skint to buy new CIEMs at the moment but I do rather like the look of the Roxanne, and (provided the reviews are decent, in due course), I may eventually take the plunge and place an order. If I do, I will go the full-custom route, brand new from Jerry.

I'm really looking forward to seeing some reviews for these...

Nov 16, 2013 at 6:58 PM Post #546 of 8,377
Does the Treble extended more on the Roxxane compared to the JH13 pro? or the Roxxane is totally different?? might order it next month. 

Nov 16, 2013 at 10:32 PM Post #547 of 8,377
I ordered them and have not heard them yet so no answer .

Nov 17, 2013 at 3:17 AM Post #548 of 8,377
how long is the waiting after the order? i am temped to order either next week or next month, can't resist enough! anyone else been thinking about these 24/7?

Nov 17, 2013 at 6:23 AM Post #549 of 8,377
someone posted few months back that JH will start shipping first batch on 21st of Nov can't wait for mine now.

Nov 17, 2013 at 6:47 AM Post #551 of 8,377
  how long is the waiting after the order? i am temped to order either next week or next month, can't resist enough! anyone else been thinking about these 24/7?

get the universal one:)

Nov 17, 2013 at 7:39 AM Post #552 of 8,377
good,Congrats to JH Audio for pushing the envelope with yet another first, 12 drivers on each side.  It'll be a matter of time before every other ciem manufacture joins the maximum number of drivers bandwagon, just for the sake of having one,thanks
11.gif

Nov 17, 2013 at 7:42 AM Post #553 of 8,377
wow ... so if we were to place our orders now, the wait will be 6 to 8 weeks on average?

Either the demand for Roxanne is off the charts or it takes longer to build them.
Darn ... gotta save the cash faster.

Nov 17, 2013 at 7:48 AM Post #554 of 8,377
On the facebook wall of jh audio someone asked about jh3a and the roxanne...
If I understood the answer right a eq will be written for the jh3a amp to work with the roxanne....
In addition they said that the jh3a and the roxanne sounds pretty simular...

Nov 17, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #555 of 8,377
so the it will be made out of full carbon fiber for 200$, so  now thats a different material than the usual one, i heard its even lighter! wont be the same comfort as the silicon CIEMs yet i wonder how is the comfort vs the normal CIEMs and this one. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back