New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Oct 13, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #8,101 of 8,377
It was already mentioned in other threads, there has been regular Amazon account hacking this year, proposing audio items at extremely prices and asking you to pay outside of the Amazon website to rip you off.

If an item is not even 50% of the regular price, something is fishy. People should stop dreaming about amazing deals, they just don't exist.

Oct 13, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #8,102 of 8,377
It was already mentioned in other threads, there has been regular Amazon account hacking this year, proposing audio items at extremely prices and asking you to pay outside of the Amazon website to rip you off.

If an item is not even 50% of the regular price, something is fishy. People should stop dreaming about amazing deals, they just don't exist.

Unless its ebay and you get extremely lucky with bids then maybe.

Oct 14, 2016 at 4:31 PM Post #8,106 of 8,377
Silver dragon or black dragon? Which is more popular?

Oct 14, 2016 at 4:58 PM Post #8,108 of 8,377

Skip to about 11:07 in this video: https://youtu.be/xHE0qrGf888

It's probably not a good idea to go with what is "popular." If you agree with what is said here, you may be better off going with the Silver Dragon cable if you have the 16v2's or the Roxanne's as it will help bring out detail and clarity (esp in the higher frequencies), especially as those two headphones tend to have a "darker"/warmer sound with more bass; you may be better off going with the Black Dragon (but can't go wrong with the Silver Dragon) if you have the 13v2s as it will give a more full sound to very detailed and accurate headphones.

Oct 14, 2016 at 5:55 PM Post #8,109 of 8,377

I have the Silver Dragons with Roxanne and love the sound! The downside with the Silver Dragons for the Roxannes are that they get tangled by just looking at them :frowning2: 

Oct 14, 2016 at 9:49 PM Post #8,110 of 8,377
Do you guys know how to properly insert the cable inside the rox. Because idk why but sometimes it sound dark and muffled but when i put it back in it sounds nice and bright like the way its suppose to sound.

Oct 15, 2016 at 1:39 AM Post #8,111 of 8,377
I would say Roxanne sounds dark tho.

Are you using 2.5mm cable?
If yes, sometimes the 2.5mm TRRS connector short circuit with the player makes them sound muffled.

If not, then Idk.

When I insert the cable, I try to align the 4 pins and the cable together, then push them in, and start twisting the cap.

I noticed that the left side of my Roxanne sometimes has trouble with the connector which makes the sound either doesn't come out or gives bad sound.

Oct 15, 2016 at 3:00 AM Post #8,112 of 8,377
I have a bigger issue my Roxanne 4 pin inside the iem is cricked. Does JH audio fix the problem. Because i think when i bought it the cable wouldnt go in all the way and the ebay seller is literally no help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back