New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Aug 17, 2014 at 6:11 AM Post #6,706 of 8,377

Got them yesterday. Need to send back the right side...The thing fits snugly and perfectly except that the part which goes into ur ear cymba is too big and pressing on the softbone causing pain and headache lolz.....should be a easy job of making it smaller...

Aug 17, 2014 at 6:17 AM Post #6,707 of 8,377

Got them yesterday. Need to send back the right side...The thing fits snugly and perfectly except that the part which goes into ur ear cymba is too big and pressing on the softbone causing pain and headache lolz.....should be a easy job of making it smaller...

If possible try send them back 2 sides so that both are tuned balanced. I 've sent one side and has channel imbalance. No use keeping 1 at ur side either.

Aug 17, 2014 at 10:04 AM Post #6,709 of 8,377
You only get that case if you get the cf option right? I'd send it back and get a replacement, for $1660 the box should be perfect lol

Aug 17, 2014 at 10:57 AM Post #6,713 of 8,377
i will send in a right ear impressions to see how they can compensate the size when comparing it....because only that part is causing discomfort...fit and seal wise is perfect...if its exactly the same as original means that part of the ear is sensitive then just need make it less intrusive....have dropped an email to them already...but before going to jaben tomorrow...gonna go try them with ak120ii....the ak240 is completely out....sounds too thin

Aug 17, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #6,714 of 8,377
  ah ok thanks for the advice...btw any of you sent back the original box because workmanship is bad? my right side has the whole carbonfibre weave completely distorted

My case had a few mottled areas, too (got it last Dec. so it's one of the first made after the release). but I do not ever use it anyway, I use the round case as it is more user friendly and takes up less space.

You only get that case if you get the cf option right? I'd send it back and get a replacement, for $1660 the box should be perfect lol

All Roxanne's come with the CRF case, unless you specifically ask for the round one. I have both because I asked.

Aug 17, 2014 at 12:01 PM Post #6,715 of 8,377

Don't send them back just yet... had the same issue with my right ear as well, to a lesser degree on my left.  Couldn't take more than 15 minutes at first, by the second day I was able to do about 45 minutes per sitting before the pain was too much and had to take a break.  5 days later I could go several hours but that area would be sore/numb after.  Now 5 months later, there is no rubbing at all.

Aug 17, 2014 at 2:05 PM Post #6,720 of 8,377

That's a whole lot of carbon fiber!! 
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back