New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Jun 1, 2014 at 1:47 PM Post #5,898 of 8,377
I heard impressions degrade after a few months?  Is that true?  Does the impressions shrink over time?  How long does it take for impressions to shrink enough that the fit will be too loose?

Jun 1, 2014 at 2:34 PM Post #5,900 of 8,377
That might explain why there seem to be so many fit issues. Both earpieces were too small when I first got them.

Shrinkage?

Jun 1, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #5,901 of 8,377
Also BF CF order, impressions received on the 5th of Dec.
Last week, they told me they were finishing up my pair and fixing the case, they told that they were to try to ship them the end of last week.
So... Because I ordered via a dealer in NL, I do not know whether they are on their way or not... fingers crossed.

I called my dealer a couple of weeks ago about the whole shrinking idea, he said that I didn't need to worry about this because the material would not shrink that quick and he even uses a specific material that expands a little bit so the CIEM will fit snugly. We will see when they arrive, hopefully in the next couple of days.

Jun 1, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #5,902 of 8,377

So... Because I ordered via a dealer in NL, I do not know whether they are on their way or not... fingers crossed.

I ordered direct and was never informed they were sent.  Even on the website it showed them to be in "impressions received" status after I took delivery.  

When they showed up it was a pleasant surprise - not to JH's credit though...

Jun 1, 2014 at 6:34 PM Post #5,903 of 8,377

I ordered direct and was never informed they were sent.  Even on the website it showed them to be in "impressions received" status after I took delivery.  

When they showed up it was a pleasant surprise - not to JH's credit though...

Haha, well I hope that I will get that surprise this week:) 

Jun 1, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #5,905 of 8,377
Well, I did call my card company, however, they can only reverse transactions within 60 days.

Too bad it's not 6 months. I demoed the Roxane's again today at the Headphonium show. I asked the guys at the booth, about the CF, they joked that, I wouldn't get them until at least Christmas.. I told them I wouldn't even consider them, until they got all there customer service issues straightened out. I told them, you guys are being killed on the forums, they got defensive then. Nice guys, they know they have problems here.

Jun 1, 2014 at 9:04 PM Post #5,906 of 8,377
Well, I did call my card company, however, they can only reverse transactions within 60 days.

Other people on head-fi have gotten full refunds from JHaudio for a roxanne which hasn't arrived. You just have to keep emailing and demanding and calling and demanding a refund. Tell them other people have gotten full refunds and you want one.

Jun 2, 2014 at 2:01 AM Post #5,907 of 8,377
Too bad it's not 6 months. I demoed the Roxane's again today at the Headphonium show. I asked the guys at the booth, about the CF, they joked that, I wouldn't get them until at least Christmas.. I told them I wouldn't even consider them, until they got all there customer service issues straightened out. I told them, you guys are being killed on the forums, they got defensive then. Nice guys, they know they have problems here.

and its not even funny anymore...

Jun 2, 2014 at 7:55 AM Post #5,909 of 8,377
W
Fitear 335 custom in 13 days, I must really complain to Fitear. Cause my fitear custom takes an average of 2 months.
well, that's what I been told by Jaban too, maybe because I'm located in Hong Kong (closer to japan), even though it cost more than getting it in japan, the staff @ Jaban offer me a free ear impression, save me a lot of time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back