New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
May 8, 2014 at 9:59 PM Post #5,478 of 8,377
  Wouldn't they be more comfortable if they were custom since it's molded to your ear so it will stay in your ear without movement?  I would think there might be issues with universals because of it's bulk.  It's not surprising it's large given the number of drivers that fit inside it.

To me, the Roxanne Universal does look a bit goofy in the ears I must admit

:-/

Well, I got mine for a dirt cheap price so I can't really complain. If I feel like I can't live without em, then I'll go custom.

May 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #5,480 of 8,377
That was a comment directed for JHAudio not on you post just to be clear.

Phew! For a minute there I genuinely thought I'd peeved off one of the most respected contributors to these pages. 
smile.gif

May 9, 2014 at 12:05 AM Post #5,481 of 8,377
^ that's the standard reply template from JH Audio. Few already copy and paste the reply in this thread quite sometime back

May 9, 2014 at 3:23 AM Post #5,486 of 8,377
  For those with universal version of roxannes any good tips to recommend i live in Singapore btw

I have tried many different tips including foam and silicone and ago I was able to force the Westone silicone star tips onto the nozzle and it gave me the most satisfying results so far.

As for foam I used the comply TX, TXS, Bluecell, SquishFit, Monster, and Veritas and I liked the Veritas foam tips best.

May 9, 2014 at 4:47 AM Post #5,489 of 8,377
ALL orders will be processed in the order, which received.

For Regular Orders, our current turnaround time is approximately 38-42 business days and you will receive an email from FedEx with your tracking number upon shipping.

For Roxanne orders, our current turnaround time is approximately 50-55 business days and you will receive an email from FedEx with your tracking number upon shipping

For Roxanne CARBON FIBER orders, please note that the carbon fiber is a very time and labor intensive process and we do not have an exact turnaround time to date, but ask that you please be patient and contact us back in a few weeks

Thank you,

Angie  "

I'm not quite sure how much truth is in that email...

May 9, 2014 at 8:05 AM Post #5,490 of 8,377
I ordered directly from JH.  My understanding (which may be incorrect) is that you start in the que after your impressions are received and logged in.  I ordered on 12/2, with a later order # but my impressions were already in and logged in months ago on a previous order.  I'm using the term logged in for meaning not just when the impressions arrive at JH but when JH puts them in their system.   The reason I don't give my exact order # is that I  don't want someone calling them with my exact order and saying " Hey, how come order # blah blah blah is after mine and they already got theirs?"  But that's just me, and after saying all that I'm fully aware of the fact that I might be FOS!

I understand, but still hurts me that I am still waiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back