New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 2, 2013 at 8:44 AM Post #961 of 8,377
  Best isolation. But spiral ear hand-makes every single mould of SE5, no scanning, no dipping into acrylic melt. My ears are small, but thankfully Grzegorz tried his best to fit a se5 in them, but I have such a weird right ear shape that even the silicone SE5 makes it sore after 1-2 hours.

I only had the soreness on my right ear for 2 weeks after getting my first custom. After that I don't feel anything while it's in my ears. Downside is now people are telling me I'm a snob coz I sometimes forgot they are still in my ear and can hear everyone around talking. lol

Dec 2, 2013 at 8:46 AM Post #962 of 8,377
JH told me that they'd ship mine out early December and that I'm one of the first shipments (which I hope means first batch, LOL). So I'm hoping that early December is today.
biggrin.gif

I like this.

Great! I hope that I will receive mine before January haha.. But I have ordered it last week and my impressions are shipped today... so I can only hope:)

Furthermore, to put the model number on the sides... I am not sure how it would look to have Roxanne on there:) The numeric types of the 16 and 13 looked pretty cool... But I just decided that I am not so sure if I will like it to have a woman's name on my ears all the time haha (no disrespect to woman at all lol) It's just that with CIEM's or other weird looking IEM's like my Shure's, people are already looking at it and asking questions, imagine when it states Roxanne haha... Ah well.... That is also personal:)  But looks nice Noobzpro! 

Dec 2, 2013 at 9:29 AM Post #963 of 8,377
Hello did you pick an amp or DAC yet ??

Dec 2, 2013 at 9:32 AM Post #964 of 8,377
Best isolation. But spiral ear hand-makes every single mould of SE5, no scanning, no dipping into acrylic melt. My ears are small, but thankfully Grzegorz tried his best to fit a se5 in them, but I have such a weird right ear shape that even the silicone SE5 makes it sore after 1-2 hours.
Yep I saw Tupac's CIEMs and mine are twice the size. To me SE5 are the most comfortable. The 1plus2 are quite comfortable but I need to fiddle a bit to get a seal and isolation is poor. Acrylic CIEMs are ok but hurt a bit after a few hours...but can still wear them for 4 or 5 hours...

Dec 2, 2013 at 9:33 AM Post #965 of 8,377
I ended up with the standard silver(titanum) flying lady.....prefer it as its much more classy and clean imo.....talking about gear....my old gear for my 13s were.....
noisepod-blackgate caps-piccolino-rsa predator-piccolino jh13 lolz.....but it is kinda in bits and pieces every since i broke both my piccolino interconnect and earphone cables =(.....hoping toxic will be making piccolino for the roxannes!

Dec 2, 2013 at 9:46 AM Post #967 of 8,377
  I ended up with the standard silver(titanum) flying lady.....prefer it as its much more classy and clean imo.....talking about gear....my old gear for my 13s were.....
noisepod-blackgate caps-piccolino-rsa predator-piccolino jh13 lolz.....but it is kinda in bits and pieces every since i broke both my piccolino interconnect and earphone cables =(.....hoping toxic will be making piccolino for the roxannes!

Ouch, Can't you repair them? should not be difficult. How much you pay for the IC and phone cable, I think it will be much expensive as Roxanne use more wire, I got quote for 3A and the pricing is 825 euro and SW cost 320. But end up i went to Roxanne lol. Did you ever compare with SW? 

Dec 2, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #969 of 8,377
As I'm based in the UK I went through a dealer and placed my order nearly two weeks ago. I told I needed to have it before the 11th of January 2014 or if he can't guarantee it for that date then I would rather go for the JH16 instead. He told he can guarantee it for that date but somehow I think he is not being 100% honest as he would make more money on the Roxanne. What do you guys think? Do you think the Roxanne would be ready before the 11th January?

Dec 2, 2013 at 9:52 AM Post #970 of 8,377
  Ouch, Can't you repair them? should not be difficult. How much you pay for the IC and phone cable, I think it will be much expensive as Roxanne use more wire, I got quote for 3A and the pricing is 825 euro and SW cost 320. But end up i went to Roxanne lol. Did you ever compare with SW? 

cable unrepairable.....the ic cable broken internally at the center....rendering it useless as its too short....as for the earphones cable i got a refund as the cables at the pins keep disconnecting regardless countless repair....i wont name who i got it from.....IC cable was about 400usd with blackgates ....phone cables were about 1k+ usd....my only other cables i used before were twag....all i know im definitely getting my new cables from toxic due to his good customer relation and also workmanship!

Dec 2, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #972 of 8,377
  shall wait and see how the jh3a turn out....if its really good will switch my predator for it!

It might be better but it's dedicated for JH CIEM only, and only 16 is work with the 3A now, not sure when the Roxanne to be able to use with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back