New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 6, 2013 at 4:18 PM Post #1,126 of 8,377
DAP digital audio player  . it is a complete unit to play digtal music.

a DAC  is digital audio converter.  

Dec 6, 2013 at 4:24 PM Post #1,127 of 8,377
  DAP digital audio player  . it is a complete unit to play digtal music.

a DAC  is digital audio converter.  

Thanks for the explanation, 

all i was wondering is which is the best high end amplifier for the roxannes apart from the JH3A ?? 

is it the 720 theorem or any other buy Burson audio or Fostex !!

thank u !

Dec 6, 2013 at 4:26 PM Post #1,128 of 8,377

all i was wondering is which is the best high end amplifier for the roxannes apart from the JH3A ?? 

thank u !

Please, please, realize that with CIEMs, they do not need A LOT of juice to sound fantastic. And in fact if you wanted to stay portable you can spend as little as a Sansa Clip+ to a bit more, a Filo X3, to what I feel is the best DAP on the market, the HM-901+balanced card.

Dec 6, 2013 at 4:27 PM Post #1,129 of 8,377

thank u !

Well, it also depends on how compact you need it to be.

Do you need to walk around with it in your pocket, or do you just need something discreet to keep by your bed, armchair, or your desk at work?

Dec 6, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #1,130 of 8,377
Ummm, Tough one,

really not sure , how about both, one of each ? 

one for the pocket and one for the bedside, desk !!

it would be great if it even had DAC which i think means can work with the laptop also !

Thank u.

Dec 6, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #1,131 of 8,377
Please, please, realize that with CIEMs, they do not need A LOT of juice to sound fantastic. And in fact if you wanted to stay portable you can spend as little as a Sansa Clip+ to a bit more, a Filo X3, to what I feel is the best DAP on the market, the HM-901+balanced card.

iBasso DX50 is also getting a lot of praise. Many seem to prefer it to the X3, at about the same price. There have been some software kinks being worked out, but not sure is there are many issues still to be resolved. DX50 thread will give you that info. Warning though, it is one of the looong ones

Dec 6, 2013 at 6:02 PM Post #1,132 of 8,377
Most of the kinks have been worked out and the dx50 is rly quite a functional and nice DAP. There are a few thigs ibasso is still working to iron out but nothing huge

Dec 6, 2013 at 6:57 PM Post #1,135 of 8,377
901 with balanced or IEM card for Roxanne?
Well do not have my Roxanne yet, but the balanced card sounds great with iems and gives you the option to get balanced cables. However, their is a volume issue with iems. The steps are too large and it is impossible to do some fine volume adjustment. However since I love the sound with this card, I do not want to risk changing.

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #1,137 of 8,377
As for hiss the cypheabs DAC does not. But the alo mkiib. Does until the music starts

And I can sY that Jh IEM s are sensitive to hiss

Dec 6, 2013 at 7:25 PM Post #1,138 of 8,377
As for DAPS I have the AK 120 and the HIBINO HDP R10.
No hiss dead silent

Dec 6, 2013 at 8:03 PM Post #1,139 of 8,377
ok guys i email them asking about my order (11215)

and the response was 

You are in the first 40 pieces to be made. I'm thinking another couple of weeks. That's about all I can say right now.

Thanks,
Angie"

Dec 6, 2013 at 8:06 PM Post #1,140 of 8,377
Well do not have my Roxanne yet, but the balanced card sounds great with iems and gives you the option to get balanced cables. However, their is a volume issue with iems. The steps are too large and it is impossible to do some fine volume adjustment. However since I love the sound with this card, I do not want to risk changing.

I have no issue with volume control with my JH16's. None.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back