New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Nov 21, 2014 at 1:44 AM Post #7,112 of 8,377

I spoke to Jerry mid august at the HK AV show and he said the production time on acrylic is a steady 21 days now. (Im guessing 21 business days)

Mine took exactly 2 months from the time impressions arrived at the distributor. I haven't had any fit or cable issues so far and i'm overall pretty satisfied and surprised at how smooth the whole process went. 

Nice to hear that some of their recent customers were able to get their Roxannes in 2 months. Gives me greater hope now.

I'm just waiting for that phone call from Jaben... 
redface.gif

This is from DHC on OCt 18th on his fb page:

Thanks. I've heard that DHC are preparing a Roxanne cable. Hence, I've regularly checked their website, but I have yet to see any updates regarding its introduction. Nice to see that they are still working on it. Gives us Roxanne owners an avenue to turn to, in the event that the cable fails to hold up its end of the bargain.

Nov 22, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #7,122 of 8,377
I also use the socket/collar joint as leverage when inserting and removing my earpieces. 

Just a thought. I read on here somewhere a tip that works for me. If you put a finger under the bottom of your CIEM and lift you should find that the earpiece slips out of your ear easily.

Nov 22, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #7,123 of 8,377
Just a thought. I read on here somewhere a tip that works for me. If you put a finger under the bottom of your CIEM and lift you should find that the earpiece slips out of your ear easily.

Lifting on the bottom sorta works. Although, I find it is much easier if there is an axial rotation added due to how deep they go into the ear canal.

But, the point I was making, to ease the minds of those concerned about the connectors, is that I have been putting a load on the socket for almost a years worth of use and have not had it break.
Not saying that a sample of one is the best statistics or that mine might not break at tomorrow, but it is just a data point for reference. FWIW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back