New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Feb 4, 2014 at 5:42 AM Post #3,436 of 8,377
  Emailed Angie askingn for a spare cable and guess what !!!

"Please place the order online and write in the order comments please ship with Roxanne order.
The Roxanne cables were just added to the website today.

I'm sorry your order is CF order which is a bit delayed I'm not sure when it will be shipping go ahead and place the order for your extra cable."

Hmm and they are only 35 dollars:) That's not bad! But, will they replace these 'plastic nuts' with the aluminium ones... Or is this just a way to clear out the whole inventory of plastic nut cables...

The DHC Roxanne cable looks badass btw.... Hope to see a price quote on those cables soon!

Feb 4, 2014 at 10:00 AM Post #3,438 of 8,377
  Let me say this.  With the Objective Combo, I can discern which iems sound better.  That's how transparent it is.  I didn't know source was so important until tried out the Objective combo. Anybody that has Objective Combo tell me a source better than it?  I can hear a difference with high bitrate files.  When you get to high-end, you need to source them right or never reveal the full potential of the iem.

LOL, I can do that with an Ipod touch. Look, there's a reliable AK120 thread here with reviews by known quantities. There was no good reasons to post an inaccurate slam review from an unknown source. It's the only 1 star review and from a source without purchase verification. I could write a review tomorrow on something I never heard and it would register. 3 ohm output is fine for almost everything. A db here or there is not that big a deal into a low impedance earphone compared to other qualities. That JH showed Roxannes with the AK120 and vice versa should tell you something unless you think you know more than those guys. You can prefer other things but you erred in posting that stuff or that 3 ohms is always a problem with high efficiency earphones. Efficiency has nothing to do with it anyway.

The objective combo is quite good but also not particularly special. Relax and be happy that you like what you have. 

Feb 4, 2014 at 11:45 AM Post #3,439 of 8,377
FWIW, I mentioned to Corbyn that I'd be fine using a normal case rather than CF (I just switched to acrylic).  Her response: "The round case will expedite this for sure."

IIRC someone posted earlier that they wouldn't do this, just an FYI. 

Feb 4, 2014 at 12:16 PM Post #3,440 of 8,377
  LOL, I can do that with an Ipod touch. Look, there's a reliable AK120 thread here with reviews by known quantities. There was no good reasons to post an inaccurate slam review from an unknown source. It's the only 1 star review and from a source without purchase verification. I could write a review tomorrow on something I never heard and it would register. 3 ohm output is fine for almost everything. A db here or there is not that big a deal into a low impedance earphone compared to other qualities. That JH showed Roxannes with the AK120 and vice versa should tell you something unless you think you know more than those guys. You can prefer other things but you erred in posting that stuff or that 3 ohms is always a problem with high efficiency earphones. Efficiency has nothing to do with it anyway.

The objective combo is quite good but also not particularly special. Relax and be happy that you like what you have. 

Hey that's right just be happy with what we have.  
wink_face.gif

Feb 4, 2014 at 10:19 PM Post #3,449 of 8,377
Just FYI guys

I have recieve a email form Angie today.

She stated the following:

- They are in the process of making some new boxes , should be ready in about 2 weeks
- so the next batch to be sent out should be later this month.
- would probably wait for the new cables to come in before senting anymore out.

Fingers cross more ppl should receive their order in a few weeks time.

Feb 5, 2014 at 9:49 AM Post #3,450 of 8,377
Just FYI guys

I have recieve a email form Angie today.

She stated the following:

- They are in the process of making some new boxes , should be ready in about 2 weeks
- so the next batch to be sent out should be later this month.
- would probably wait for the new cables to come in before senting anymore out.

Fingers cross more ppl should receive their order in a few weeks time.

Any idea how many cases they are getting? I am wondering if the next shipment will be just a few or dozens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back