New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Dec 17, 2013 at 10:35 AM Post #1,653 of 8,377
I was talking about someone in the thread a few pages back. i am not saying it is . i am asking a question only not sugessting. w anything

Dec 17, 2013 at 10:57 AM Post #1,656 of 8,377
  I read they were about 3db less that way. Lots of conflicting reports.

I felt that the Roxanne is missing something compared to the 13,
I can't really tell you what it is, but something IS missing.

Also I honestly felt that the Roxanne is still bassier than the 13 even with the lowest bass setting,
perhaps the reason comes from my choice of songs when I demo-ed them.

Smells like a teen Spirit - Nirvana
Iron Man - Black Sabbath
Enter Sandman - Metallica
Symphony No.5 - Beethoven
Cello Suites No.1 - J S Bach
Les Berceaux - Gabriel Faure

(I apologize for my amateur-ish description)

Dec 17, 2013 at 11:04 AM Post #1,657 of 8,377
I'm not surprised the CF are delayed. It is a new material that they never worked with, you need to do a lots of QA before shipping a product out. If for whatever reason something goes wrong, it will cost JH a boat load of money in warranty support, so they are just taking the time to make sure they get it right the first time. So people, the lesson to learn here is don't jump on everything that's new. Not because of the wait (you CAN wait a little longer, this isn't life or death), but more because the less changes, the less chance of problems. For example, I am terrified about the new proprietary connector and cable. I hope JH doesn't screw it up. I would never pick CF (don't care how cool it looks), because it's yet another variable in the equation of potential things that can go wrong (within or god forbid outside the warranty period).

Dec 17, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #1,663 of 8,377
popcorn.gif

We are learning JHA family tree...
wink.gif

what next family drama?   

Dec 17, 2013 at 12:39 PM Post #1,665 of 8,377
Sorry who is she? Pretty confuse as too many info. Did she mention custom include CF as well?

She's Jerry's personal assistant. And yes she said so.

Hi guys, I contacted Corbyn and she said the universals are the ones shipping in January. The customs are starting to ship this week.

Now I am confused. Does this mean that there is no issues with the CF custom Roxannes? Or is it only the CF universals.

Can you get the universals in CF?

Pah. What do I know? I'm completely lost.

The Universals also come with a CF option apparently :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back