NEW JERSEY 2011 - Saturday, August 6th in East Hanover, NJ
Jul 30, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #65 of 111
I just hope everything fits in my car.

Jul 31, 2011 at 12:23 PM Post #66 of 111
. with my red wine audio isabellina hpa and hifiman he-500s,
i will be bringing my latest and GREATEST portable rig. this set up blows away everything portably or "transportably" in my  hands.
ipod classic>cypher labs algorythm solo>alo "the continental" portable vacuum tube amp>audio technica ath-w1000x grandioso
the synergy of this set up is mind bending.
head-fiers going to this meet,i encourage you to bring your ipod classic,touch,iphone,ipad etc with your favorite recordings you are familiar with. to plug in.

Aug 1, 2011 at 9:51 AM Post #68 of 111
the new triad audio L3 portable amp is scheduled to ship this week!
hopefully i will recieve mine by this saturday to demo at the meet,along with my alo continental

Aug 1, 2011 at 9:45 PM Post #70 of 111
Keep advertising, guys...we could easily double the number of people and amount of gear and still have enough room right now. :D

Aug 1, 2011 at 9:58 PM Post #71 of 111
People should put links to this event in their sig - it really brings in the crowds. A lot of people don't look in the meets forum.

On a related note, I can now confirm that I will be there this weekend. Super excited.

Aug 2, 2011 at 8:40 PM Post #74 of 111
nice. an omega is always a welcome addition.

in my mind, i am already half-way packed. just have to actually do it. hope i don't leave it for friday night (my usual mo).

Aug 2, 2011 at 10:10 PM Post #75 of 111
Hello all!

New Head-fier here looking to come and enjoy this upcoming meet, but have no gear to offer, just ears haha...

Is this ok?

This would be my very first meet and very first listen to any high-end gear period...but I have years of perusing threads on this site (and much to learn for sure) and a huge interest in getting some real-life impressions of the gear I've been reading about for soooooo long!

If I have your ok, I would love to come by on Saturday and would look forward to meeting some of you and hearing your amazing gear :)

Thanks for all you've written and shared!

-H

Users who are viewing this thread

Back