NEW JERSEY 2011 - Saturday, August 6th in East Hanover, NJ
Jul 22, 2011 at 5:45 PM Post #46 of 111

Quote:
I think Vinnie from Red Wine Audio is already bringing a Balanced Isabellina Amp/DAC, so I'll leave that home and bring...

I'm in!

I'll be bringing the Audeze Edition System: http://redwineaudio.com/components/audeze_edition

I'll also try to bring a fully loaded Isabella with balanced output.  With the high gain setting, it will power HE-6s, K1000s, etc with ease.  Low gain
is great for LCD-2s, HE500s, and so much more...

Looking forward to it!!!

Vinnie

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Red-Wine-Audio/190568867622998

Jul 24, 2011 at 1:03 AM Post #47 of 111

Quote:
Yeah I am reconsidering, especially you have the setup I am interested in with basically the same taste in music. I might be putting off my company picnic for a bit.

I also feel bad because I have nothing worthwhile to contribute equipment wise.

You can always come for part of it and then leave. People do this all the time. Just come to the meet knowing what you want to listen to ahead of time, do a couple power hours of listening and then go to your company picnic!

Great to hear Vinnie is coming.

Jul 24, 2011 at 10:29 AM Post #48 of 111
Alright, you've convinced me. I'm in for two hours or so. Sadly I have no worthwhile equipment to contribute unless people are interested in home brew woodie Grados.

It will be great to experience some high end equipment and meet some local members. I am really looking forward to this now!

Jul 24, 2011 at 11:07 AM Post #49 of 111
If I don't have to work I'll probably come for a little while to say Hello & add to the jar.  Never been to a meet before and don't know anybody so I'll be coming empty handed this time but once I get a feel for this next year will be different.

Jul 24, 2011 at 12:24 PM Post #50 of 111
Alright, you've convinced me. I'm in for two hours or so. Sadly I have no worthwhile equipment to contribute unless people are interested in home brew woodie Grados.

It will be great to experience some high end equipment and meet some local members. I am really looking forward to this now!

Do bring the modded Grados! Very curious to hear them.

Jul 24, 2011 at 12:26 PM Post #51 of 111
Looking forward to chatting with you again, Vinnie!

Jul 26, 2011 at 1:21 PM Post #52 of 111
OK, figured out my source equipment will be iPod Classic for portable & laptop with Foobar 2000 thru DacMagic for main rig.  Also, will bring an assortment of tubes for the DV as well.

Jul 26, 2011 at 10:12 PM Post #54 of 111

Quote:

You'd be surprised. I'd personally love to hear em.

Jul 28, 2011 at 7:42 AM Post #55 of 111
Looks like I'm in for sure.

See you all there.

Bringing...
RWA balanced Isabellina DAC/Amp (Just can't leave your best girl home on a Saturday night)
Woo WA6SE & Audio-GD NFB-12 (both for sale to good home)
Schiit Lyr w/ Mullard tubes.

Sources...iPhone, iPad, MBPro.

Jul 28, 2011 at 10:00 AM Post #56 of 111
So I'll be coming for sure.

It looks like.  I'll have:

Amps: Apex Peak/Volcano, Apex Pinnacle, Leben CS300XS, Woo Audio WA-5

DAC:  Yulong D100, PS Audio DLIII

Headphones:  Hifiman HE-6, LCD-2, Sennheiser HD-800

Just wanted to update.

Jul 28, 2011 at 11:05 AM Post #57 of 111
Yeesh, Pinnacle?  You almost make me want to take public transportation out there.  

Edit: Anyone driving out from the LI / NYC / Jersey City area?  
smile.gif

Jul 28, 2011 at 10:41 PM Post #58 of 111

holy cow! is this for real. the pinnacle will be there?

Quote:
So I'll be coming for sure.

It looks like.  I'll have:

Amps: Apex Peak/Volcano, Apex Pinnacle, Leben CS300XS, Woo Audio WA-5

DAC:  Yulong D100, PS Audio DLIII

Headphones:  Hifiman HE-6, LCD-2, Sennheiser HD-800

Just wanted to update.

Jul 28, 2011 at 11:24 PM Post #59 of 111
Yeah the Pinnacle will be at the meet.

Jul 29, 2011 at 10:47 AM Post #60 of 111
I was just curious, I will be bringing my modded SR-60s (Leopardwood cups, 4 holes punched, damped driver) but does anyone have any interest in a lightly damped pair of Fostex T50RP's?  I know there are going to be a lot of high end Orthos at the meet, but I was just wondering if anyone had any interest in the Fostexes? I didn't see any listed and figured I would ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back