New Ipods on September the 5th!!
Sep 4, 2007 at 6:55 AM Post #121 of 351
smily_headphones1.gif
Well, as of now, my previous predictions stand, although apple is good at pulling rabbits out of its hat and surprising everyone. There are tons of rumors moving around now and most of them contradict each other. IE no more hard drives vs 160gigs, wi-fi vs none, fat nano or micro nano vs no nano. The list goes on and on. Its fun to read them and make predictions and such but by the end of the day, Apple would either wow you or disappoint you. So yeah, my previous conservative predictions stand and if they release a 100gb touchscreen iPod without wi-fi, kudos to those waiting for it. If Apple will just remain with its original screen size and modified form factor, sorry for those disappointed.

Anyway, whether there will be nice new iPods or ugly looking ones, I'm just praying that it can be iModded. If not, fine with me, less harm for the wallet. At the very most, lets just hope the disapperance of stocks happening these days wont mean that some people’s wait for cheaper gen5.5 iPods to be iModed is swiftly drying out.

Sep 4, 2007 at 1:38 PM Post #123 of 351
According to Macrumors, there won't be a live feed of the keynote presentation. However, you can subscribe to their notification list, so you can get the link to the stream once Apple posts it, so there are no spoilers.

Sep 4, 2007 at 7:01 PM Post #125 of 351
wow - everything I would want assuming the iPhone like interface lets me take notes and record messages (like a digital recorder).

I was about to get an iMod - I think I might wait for Vinnie and Ken to come up with an iMod for the iPod 6.

Sep 4, 2007 at 7:10 PM Post #126 of 351
I'm wondering if with the release of the Beatles catalog on iTunes is this will bring about the release of the REMASTERED catalog that has been in the works and completed recently? Man I certainly hope so.

Sep 4, 2007 at 10:33 PM Post #129 of 351
I think that they're going to keep going with the brushed aluminum look for the new ipod nano, and hopefully adopt it for the regular ones. I've been holding out for a new ipod ever since the first generation of nanos was released. I hope it does have an iphone like interface, with useful wifi...

Sep 4, 2007 at 10:46 PM Post #130 of 351
Quote:

Originally Posted by arevalo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
renderings...

touch.png

medium_ipod-touch-flat.jpg

we'll soon find out...

If it looks like this and has at least 80 gb (hopefully 120) then I will buy on September 5th.

[edit] and allows me to type in notes and store electronic books (not proprietary or special e-books just something that I can store text files on) and has voice recording features and either works with my iPod radio remote or has radio remote features and costs less than $399 and doesn't scratch easily and ....

Sep 5, 2007 at 1:49 AM Post #134 of 351
Sep 5, 2007 at 2:32 AM Post #135 of 351

Users who are viewing this thread

Back