New Inear Prophile-8
Nov 9, 2016 at 9:25 AM Post #76 of 786
  Well... this thing landed just yesterday :)

And it does sound just as good as I remembered it from Essen. Somehow I have the impression that the shell is a tad smaller than with the prototypes shown there: those were just too big for me, but this one fits me perfectly (although I prefer the SD4s to the regular size SD4).

Only had time for very limited listening on the go so far...

Very nice,these must be one of the first pairs out there in the wilderness
smily_headphones1.gif

Looking forward to your impressions Plakat!!

Nov 9, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #77 of 786
  Well... this thing landed just yesterday :)

And it does sound just as good as I remembered it from Essen. Somehow I have the impression that the shell is a tad smaller than with the prototypes shown there: those were just too big for me, but this one fits me perfectly (although I prefer the SD4s to the regular size SD4).

Only had time for very limited listening on the go so far...

Congrats , I guess its one of the first batches.

Nov 10, 2016 at 12:15 PM Post #88 of 786
DimitriTrush musicday

Playing devil's advocate here, I don't mind Dimitri's vertical vids. He produces loads of cool content and makes the effort to chat to manufacturers and review products, which is something not that many other people are doing.

Don't get me wrong, I love to see well produced videos. After all... I run a video production company :)

The reality is, content is king, so keep up the good work Dimitri

Nov 10, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #89 of 786
@DimitriTrush @musicday

Playing devil's advocate here, I don't mind Dimitri's vertical vids. He produces loads of cool content and makes the effort to chat to manufacturers and review products, which is something not that many other people are doing.

Don't get me wrong, I love to see well produced videos. After all... I run a video production company
smily_headphones1.gif

The reality is, content is king, so keep up the good work Dimitri

@CraftyClown,
Thanks for kind words! I 
P.S. Next time I am in UK, I shall  sign up for Video production seminar with you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back