New Hidizs AP200 double DAC Android-based smart music player
Dec 20, 2018 at 4:30 AM Post #2,521 of 2,616
HiBy player in pure music mode, set to "Exclusive HQ USB audio access" does recognize the Mojo as an external dac, but doesn't output audio more than few seconds and then stops.
Much worse, there is a bug in the Hiby player: when I hit the back button for a previous tracks, it stops the music - it acts as a pause. Forward button works, but back not.

Dec 20, 2018 at 8:32 AM Post #2,525 of 2,616
It was very easy to install and it is working good. No problems with that. The only problem I see now is the 507 error during apps installation
I think the OP meant installing the driver not the actual AP200 firmware. LOL
member: 475573"]Luckily I have not done anything yet but suddenly Google Play doesn’t work at all since I don’t use AP200 for awhile?[/QUOTE]
This has been ongoing for a while, the Facebook group has been having this happen for a little less then a month. Personally I believe it's because the device is not certified for the Google Play Store. There are a few articles on Android news sites and XDA about this and from what I can tell it's not only the AP200 that this affects.

Dec 20, 2018 at 8:47 AM Post #2,529 of 2,616
Just disable UAC (user access control) in Win10 and no additional moves would be required
Or enable test mode in Win10 which would allow you to use unsigned drivers
I used a YouTube tutorial but what really got me was the gaming mouse and keyboard wouldnt let me type because the PC was in "safe mode". Lol maybe you should write up a steps listing for those that don't know how to do it? I see many people always having the issue.

Dec 20, 2018 at 9:11 AM Post #2,531 of 2,616
Just disable UAC (user access control) in Win10 and no additional moves would be required
Or enable test mode in Win10 which would allow you to use unsigned drivers

I used a YouTube tutorial but what really got me was the gaming mouse and keyboard wouldnt let me type because the PC was in "safe mode". Lol maybe you should write up a steps listing for those that don't know how to do it? I see many people always having the issue.

Yes please explain step by step since I am not that good in doing this! :frowning2:

Dec 20, 2018 at 9:15 AM Post #2,532 of 2,616
Yes please explain step by step since I am not that good in doing this! :frowning2:

Run CMD from admin;
Enter command: bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON
Press Enter
Thats it.
You'd be running test mode under Win10 that would allow to use unsigned drivers ("continue anyway" option when any unsigned driver is being installed)

OFF at the end of the command to switch it off.

Dec 20, 2018 at 9:52 AM Post #2,533 of 2,616
Run CMD from admin;
Enter command: bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING ON
Press Enter
Thats it.
You'd be running test mode under Win10 that would allow to use unsigned drivers ("continue anyway" option when any unsigned driver is being installed)

OFF at the end of the command to switch it off.
Thanks for the detailed procedure!
Does this need to be done each time the DAP/DAC is connected to the PC? Or only once and then it will connect without using test mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back