New, Fully Balanced Burson Conductor 3X: Dual ESS9038, 7.5wpc XLR, 3.75wpc SE Headamp, Changeable Opamps
Dec 11, 2019 at 11:05 AM Post #64 of 528
It looks like both the manuals for the Conductor 3 and the 3X were made by a search-and-replace of the word “Play” with “Conductor 3X” from the old Burson Play manual.. :)
I can't speak for the Play manual, but since the Conductor 3 and 3X are practically the same unit until you get to the headphone output section, it's understandable the manuals would be close to identical. However, there is an important change is in the OpAmp rolling section; the Conductor 3 requires 2 Dual OpAmps and two Single OpAmps for rolling, the 3X requires both sets to be Dual OpAmps. I don't know my circuits well, but that does seem significant. And...the manual wasn't there until yesterday evening (my time). I figure it's the first real step towards actual release.

Cheers!:beerchug:
-HK sends

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2019 at 4:07 PM Post #65 of 528
Well, all preordered items are supposed to be ship before december 20th ... So I guess we'll receive shipping informations next week.

Dec 16, 2019 at 6:26 PM Post #69 of 528
I’ll be joining the club soon. I just traded in some gear to get one of these. I’m so looking forward to hearing the sound improvements it will bring to my headphones.

Dec 19, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #71 of 528
Still waiting.......:zzz:
Same, and it's almost december 20th ... Based on Burson's claim (sending preordered item before december 20th), I thought I would be able to listen to my full setup by Xmas ... Some friends come to visit me during holliday, and I was planning to make them discover my new set up ...

That's probably the last time I preorder a Burson product.

Dec 19, 2019 at 7:10 PM Post #72 of 528
I'm sure the warehouse is trying to get them out the door as fast as they can. They are shipping out of Hong Kong. I got the shipping notification and tracking number on Monday. It was supposed to be delivered by today (Thurs) but tracking shows unit is still in Japan (in transit). I can't fault Burson for that one, the FedEx delivery guesstimate was rather optimistic.

Cheers and All the Best!:beerchug:
-HK sends

Dec 20, 2019 at 5:51 PM Post #75 of 528
Received tracking number. I jumped the gun too soon about Burson : "2019-12-16 23:42 Shipment information sent to FedEx".

So indeed, it was shipped before december 20th.

Time for the long wait now o.o ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back