New FiiO M11S Player with dual ES9038Q2M DACs, 670mW output power and 14 hours of battery life
Jan 26, 2023 at 9:35 PM Post #308 of 638
Only a few hours in but I’m super impressed so far. Much better experience than Mojo+Poly and AK SP1000M for Roon and Tidal streaming.

Jan 27, 2023 at 5:15 PM Post #309 of 638

The new firmware FW1.0.2 for M11S is now available!

7125834.jpg

The following changes and improvements have been made in the new firmware on M11S:

1. Added ROON Ready function (on desktop screen or click the FiiO Roon in the drop-down menu to use);

2. Added second harmonic regulation function (can be set in the Settings - Audio - Second harmonic regulation);

3. Added experimental functions (PEQ, DLNA transmission);

4. Added support for DTS format;

5. Added desktop icon shortcuts for FiiO Music (multimedia service, local music, playlists, continue);

6. Fix the display error of sampling rate on the status bar when playing music using third-party apps.);

7. Fixed display problem of some MQA tracks;

8. The tracks in the DLNA album directory are changed to be sorted by track numbers;

9. Miscellaneous improvements in performance.

M11S firmware download: Click here

How to upgrade the M11S: Click here
I see here number 3 says they added experimental functions like PEQ. Does anyone see that anywhere or is this specific to a Fiio app and not a system wide PEQ?

I've been using Wavelet as a GEQ but find it odd that a 200 dollar BTR7 has a PEQ through its companion app but a 500 dollar product has no PEQ. I really wish it would be added as a system wide function.

Jan 27, 2023 at 6:09 PM Post #310 of 638
I see here number 3 says they added experimental functions like PEQ. Does anyone see that anywhere or is this specific to a Fiio app and not a system wide PEQ?

I've been using Wavelet as a GEQ but find it odd that a 200 dollar BTR7 has a PEQ through its companion app but a 500 dollar product has no PEQ. I really wish it would be added as a system wide function.
It seems like it is FiiO music’s PEQ.
I agree with you there should be a system wide PEQ built in the OS.

Jan 27, 2023 at 6:36 PM Post #311 of 638
Hello FIIO If you read this topic, Is It possible ti add the support for the headphones Wired with control on cable? It Is really annoying to have use the DAP everythime for change a Song. Thanks

Jan 27, 2023 at 7:03 PM Post #312 of 638
Hello FIIO If you read this topic, Is It possible ti add the support for the headphones Wired with control on cable? It Is really annoying to have use the DAP everythime for change a Song. Thanks

You can use FiiO Link to control music from your smartphone or tablet. I think it also has Bluetooth remote to control.

Jan 29, 2023 at 3:54 PM Post #314 of 638
the EU Fiio store has a good offer on this and I placed order but cancelled as my IEMs have 10 ohm impdence so the 2.6 from the M11S on 4.4 output will be way too much to not affect the FR.

Feb 1, 2023 at 4:44 PM Post #315 of 638
Hello I just purchased the Fiio M11s and would like to know the voltage of it in VRMS, as I would like to know if my Sennheiser HD 660's which is an impedance of 150 and a Senitivity of 104 dB (1 V) is enough to get sufficient volume out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back