New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3
Mar 9, 2014 at 2:32 PM Post #647 of 1,401

If the fit is good for you and depending the source you will use and the music you listen, I see no raison reason to dislike them, these are quality IEM and a good choice. Reviews are good, here the last one from Jocker (1B11) InEar StageDiver 3 (SD-3) - Added 12/23/2013 : http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-311-iems-compared-hisoundaudio-ba100-added-03-06-14-p-878/12405#post_10091807

Value (8/10) – Turning up the bass on the less expensive StageDiver 2 model, the InEar StageDiver 3 makes a compelling case for itself as one of the few balanced-armature earphones well-suited for fans of hard-hitting lows. The midrange and treble of the SD-3 strike a good balance between energy and smoothness and the overall value is reinforced with stellar build quality that rivals high-end custom IEMs. The only reservations when it comes to the StageDiver 3 are the tight fit in smaller ears and the less expensive but equally capable SD-2 model, which differs only in sound signature.

the selling point for me was the "universal custom fit design", that plus its sound quality according to most of its reviews!

Mar 9, 2014 at 7:08 PM Post #648 of 1,401
the selling point for me was the "universal custom fit design", that plus its sound quality according to most of its reviews!

Yeah, it was the same for me as well and what i got was:

1. Fit: 10/10 like it was custom made for me
2. Isolation: 10/10 someone could scream a foot from you and you wont hear squat
3. SQ: 9/10 almost perfect for an EDM lover, details could have been a little bit better

Mar 10, 2014 at 6:13 AM Post #654 of 1,401
That looks like a pretty sick rig, bro. Question: anyone know if otojoyiem.com is a legit site to purchase the SDs from, here in the US?

Thanks ducks... The sound is really sick.. The power the amp can deliver is amazing.. On low gain im only at 10 o clock (6 o clock being 0 and 100 percent) and thats the limit i can handle

Mar 10, 2014 at 7:57 AM Post #655 of 1,401
Regarding the StageDiver 4, I contacted Marco from InEar Germany and it is neither in the works, nor planned anytime soon.

InEar is currently working on a revised LivePro 4, so it was perhaps a misunderstanding.

Mar 10, 2014 at 9:06 AM Post #656 of 1,401
Regarding the StageDiver 4, I contacted Marco from InEar Germany and it is neither in the works, nor planned anytime soon.

InEar is currently working on a revised LivePro 4, so it was perhaps a misunderstanding.

excellente, after having just bought the SD3, I would have been very upset about a new model coming out!

Mar 10, 2014 at 3:08 PM Post #658 of 1,401

Yes, agreed. No SD4 coming anytime it now seems. What's new will be a revised version of their custom LivePro4.
I was looking for a custom but my 'problem' is that the SD3 is a fantastic fit and has moved me away from customs. Why bother to buy a ciem which has little to no resale value? I think In-Ear have missed out on trumping the coming (long coming) Roxanne Universal. That's sad, because I think they could have been on to a REAL winner.
Knowing me (lol) I'll buy one (LivePro4) anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back