New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3
Feb 6, 2014 at 3:06 PM Post #526 of 1,401
  Nice initial impressions. I must say it is only the possible fit issue that's stopping me getting a pair. 

Blimey Dave, you still haven`t bought a pair yet? (SD3) :)

Feb 6, 2014 at 4:26 PM Post #527 of 1,401
  Blimey Dave, you still haven`t bought a pair yet? (SD3) :)

Nope, it's my own personal way of beating upgradeitis.  It's called getting locked into a loop so you don't actually end up making a decision.  It's worked wonders for my wallet so far :)  Bloody annoying when I do want to get something though :p  I think it's time I changed my sig.  How about "I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure" :)

Feb 6, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #528 of 1,401
Gave a listen to my non audiophile friends yesterday and it was total shock and awe to them. They told me never they have listened to an earphone that "rattled their brains in a good way".

Now, they are ruined and actually caught one of them surfing the net and reading about the sd3 lol... With a lil push i bet i can get them to make the purchase..

Owh, and my wife wants one too hahaha

Feb 9, 2014 at 5:49 AM Post #532 of 1,401

What a great IEM!
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 9, 2014 at 6:57 AM Post #534 of 1,401

What a great IEM!
smily_headphones1.gif

agreed..its a monster of an IEM!! Love it too bits..Since Im new to this hobby (give or take 2 years) im wondering how other TOTL IEM compares to the SD3...as of now, I got the Rhapsodio Reference Titanium One &  NAD VISO HP50 coming very soon..soo I will compare these to the brilliant SD3...

Also, the Tralucent 1plus2 has got my attention...anyone who has heard both care to chime in?

P.s. How does your portable rig sound esp the MH Audio Amp with the SD3? 

Feb 9, 2014 at 7:38 AM Post #536 of 1,401
  agreed..its a monster of an IEM!! Love it too bits..Since Im new to this hobby (give or take 2 years) im wondering how other TOTL IEM compares to the SD3...as of now, I got the Rhapsodio Reference Titanium One &  NAD VISO HP50 coming very soon..soo I will compare these to the brilliant SD3...

Also, the Tralucent 1plus2 has got my attention...anyone who has heard both care to chime in?

P.s. How does your portable rig sound esp the MH Audio Amp with the SD3? 

A little bit expensive about 1plus2 and the isolation isn't good when it compares with SD3
About the sound i think it seems like K3003
That amp has some of tuning button..Hi or lo gain,mid low or low range enhance and evo or eco mode.Just like VorzAmp Duo's setting.
HA-11's flexibility is good for many IEMS. Impression is quite for me! 
http://www.acousticfield.jp/MHaudio/HA-11_manual_en.pdf

Feb 9, 2014 at 8:04 AM Post #537 of 1,401
A little bit expensive about 1plus2 and the isolation isn't good when it compares with SD3
About the sound i think it seems like K3003
That amp has some of tuning button..Hi or lo gain,mid low or low range enhance and evo or eco mode.Just like VorzAmp Duo's setting.
HA-11's flexibility is good for many IEMS. Impression is quite for me! 
http://www.acousticfield.jp/MHaudio/HA-11_manual_en.pdf

So u heard the 1p2 and you prefer the sd3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back