1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

New Custom-to-Universal IEMs: InEar StageDiver 2/3

First

Back
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Next

Last
  1. Gilly87
    Weird, they don't seem to sell any other phones...*shrug* Hope they will have the SD3 at the intro price.
    Quote:

2. vrln
    I would love to hear how the SD3 compares to the IE800. They seem to have a similar sound signature (sub-bass boost, otherwise quite neutral)?

3. aras
    I would like to know this too.

4. Ultrazino
    Quote:

I will get the IE800 soon and let you know. However, I don't think they're similar. SD-3 has more bass than just a subbass boost! SD-3 also has pronounced mids with an overall very warm presentation.

5. Ultrazino
    Quote:

They are stepping it up. New official distributor in Indonesia: http://www.bigknob.net

6. MusicalChillies
    Just ordered the SD3 direct through Marco. ETA 2 weeks. Didn`t realise they had wax filters so ordered them also.
    Here we go again.... 

A nice way to reach 500 posts :)

7. Mimouille
    Quote:

lol on the distributor's name !

8. music_4321
    Quote:

Brings back memories of something posted by Mython a month ago on the "FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread":

Quote:

9. Mimouille
    I had read that too...I do not how you found it again...I would not have bet on old sparrows for memory.

10. Tangster
    I'll be putting an order in as a personal treat if my exams go well.

11. davidcotton
    Not going to happen if you keep browsing headfi instead of revising :p

Seriously, good luck.  At least you have a good incentive!

Cheers

12. MusicalChillies
    Like it Dave :)

13. Gilly87
    Really curious to see if someone gets the chance to compare these to the ASG-2. They are obviously competing for a similar segment: both are custom-to-universal converts that are tuned as stage monitors, with bass emphasis, forward mids, and smooth treble, and both are priced in the USD 500 neighborhood...

Round1.jpg \

UnityIsPower and aras like this.
  14. vrln
    Roll on the impressions! Updated the OP with a link to Ultrazinos reviews and changed the thread name to something more appropriate.

I´m in particular interested in how the SD3 compares to: IE800 (Sennheiser of course), FitEar TG334, AKG K3003. And how the SD2 (some good comparisons already on Ultrazino´s thread though) compares to the usual more or less neutral IEMs.

15. music_4321
    Quote:

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed and cheering from the sidelines so that the K3003s at least manage to do reasonably well on the design / aesthetics, packaging and carrying case categories.

First

Back
6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
Next

Last