New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Jun 23, 2016 at 8:00 AM Post #3,302 of 4,065
Rozenberg 3295 post:
Very nice and fast work!

I hope my 9 driver Custom Art CIEM  reshell will be ready soon, although I think the reshell time will be much more. I look forward to trying out, I could hear with comply, beautiful, analytic medium and high and very punchy, but  detailed low.

I think I'm going to give him the name "Nirvana". :)

Jun 23, 2016 at 8:06 AM Post #3,303 of 4,065
Rozenberg 3295 post:

Very nice and fast work!

I hope my 9 driver Custom Art CIEM  reshell will be ready soon, although I think the reshell time will be much more. I look forward to trying out, I could hear with comply, beautiful, analytic medium and high and very punchy, but  detailed low.

9 drivers why 9 ? Why not 13 ?

Jun 23, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #3,304 of 4,065
The amount of drivers don't count for SQ finally :) Even a single driver IEM like the Etymotic ER-4 owns the most 2 to 3 driver IEMs in terms of clarity, resolution and natural balances sound signature.

CA H8P with 8 drivers eats the CA Tora with 12 drivers in the most aspects: http://www.head-fi.org/t/663051/new-custom-iem-company-custom-art-discussion-review-and-impressions-thread/3180#post_12449862

Jun 23, 2016 at 12:14 PM Post #3,305 of 4,065
The amount of drivers don't count for SQ finally :) Even a single driver IEM like the Etymotic ER-4 owns the most 2 to 3 driver IEMs in terms of clarity, resolution and natural balances sound signature.

CA H8P with 8 drivers eats the CA Tora with 12 drivers in the most aspects: http://www.head-fi.org/t/663051/new-custom-iem-company-custom-art-discussion-review-and-impressions-thread/3180#post_12449862

Completely agree. For example, Custom Art's Music Two sounded better to my ears than some other CIEMs I demoed with a much higher driver count.

Jun 23, 2016 at 1:48 PM Post #3,306 of 4,065
  Rozenberg 3295 post:
Very nice and fast work!

Nice.

Been seeing other custom tuned CA IEMs here lately and I could say for sure, Piotr's tuning is superb.
I had the chance to compare it to other TOTL universals like JH Layla, Angie, Roxanne, Rosie, Fitear TG334, KSE1500 and so far none that I could consider an upgrade from my Anzu, so I guess I'll be keeping it forever.
Though tbh I'm pretty curious with the H8.2 but I gonna wait until the EU tour is decided.

9 drivers why 9 ? Why not 13 ?

I actually requested Piotr to make mine 14 drivers.
He didn't say he could not, he said no more space inside lol.
Must be because the big dual drivers set...

Jun 24, 2016 at 1:51 AM Post #3,307 of 4,065
Jmills8 3306:

I do not know the artist Piotr was ... I just enjoy it :)

Drivers: single super low( CI 22955), dual lows, dual mids and dual mids-high and dual super high. 9 drivers and  7 way
Freq graph (gray, but now becomes CI + resistor)

Rozenberg 3306:

There's also Westone ES5 Diy and Angie.
Westone musical (very) the Angie, analytical, detailing (very).
CA 9 (Nirvana) is between the two, I looking for this ...

Jul 17, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #3,308 of 4,065
Hi guys, i will be the next new member of the customart family.

..Piotre is goin to cook me a very special 330v2 pro he told me..

.hope to recieve it in september as i can only sent him my ear prints after 20 august because of a deserved looong holiday....i told him to go crazy and gave him carte blanche (except for pink and wood) on them as i dont like standard stuff and especially put his brand on them..looks cool!

I trust him completely after the mails we exchanged..he even said i am not a difficult and demanding customer..well thats a first somebody says that to me.,but it shows how excellent and trustworthy he is with his customers....and damn..every question i mailed him he answered within a few hrs..even middle of night.. impressed!!!

As soon i have them i will report back with impressions in the way i always do as my buddies know here on headfi. So stay tuned.

Peace to you all

Jul 22, 2016 at 6:42 AM Post #3,310 of 4,065
I have just received my Custom Arts Ei.XX, these are my first pair of CIEM's so it exiting and early days...

The design is a custom olive green color that I had Piotr make together with ebony wood covers and gold logos. Thank you for getting the color exactly as I wanted it Piotr, amazing custom work  :)  I think the design worked out really well  :)  Here are a few pictures.

Jul 22, 2016 at 7:35 AM Post #3,312 of 4,065
i think we need a new CIEM. been while.  other than harmony 8.2.  i want a new flagship <3  harmony been out since ages. i rather see a new flagship every year :/  

cmon Peter :D gieef new flagship :p or something that will compete with NT6 Pro and NT6,  man i wana try this CIEM. but will wait. maybe the custom art will have few other things that will make me change my mind <3

Jul 22, 2016 at 8:56 AM Post #3,315 of 4,065
Err @Shini44... Harmony 8.2 is not just an update, and it's only starting to ship... What are talking about exactly?

will its a better Harmony :p not a TOTL new different 100% series ^^  just like HD800 and HD800S. 

but guess it will take time before we see the new TOTL flagship which is different. this is what i meant :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back