New Comply™ Foam Tips compatibility update!
Mar 18, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #18 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by SchneiderStudios /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have the t100 and t400, are they washable?

Due to the chemical makeup of Comply™ Foam, we don't recommend washing the tips. Any soap, solvent or alcohol can destroy the "memory" characteristics of the tips. You can remove any excess debris from them with a very slightly damp (water only) cloth after each use.

Jeff

Feb 20, 2010 at 6:20 PM Post #19 of 109
I've been viewing some pretty old threads and seen reports that the Comply Foam Tips apparently fall apart pretty quickly.. has this been fixed or do they still have a lifespan of about 1 month?

Feb 20, 2010 at 9:58 PM Post #21 of 109
Okay, not maybe literally 'fall apart' but start to deteriorate. I read that some feel that putting on a fresh pair about once a month is to recommend if you use them on a daily basis.

Feb 20, 2010 at 10:02 PM Post #22 of 109
I'm real eager to pull the trigger on a triple pack as the ones that came with the Denon AH-C551's feel a little too flabby.
Btw, does the size translate between the two different models? Meaning, if I'm using the medium from Denon, should I order the medium Comply?

Feb 20, 2010 at 10:12 PM Post #23 of 109
interestingly,i just got a pair of turbine pro's and also found that the t-400's that i bought were different in size from different venders...i bought a set of the small,med and large in order to test and then a 5 pack of the large and found that the 5 pack was shorter than the large in the variety pack...since i need the length for isolation i was disappointed and baffled and want to know how i can guarentee i will get the larger size in the future?

Feb 21, 2010 at 8:24 AM Post #24 of 109
I read that too in a few threads when I was researching alternative tips for my C551's. For me though, anything will give a better seal than the tips that came stock for the C551's. I'm having a real hard time getting a good seal/fit and thus the SQ suffers.

Feb 21, 2010 at 8:26 AM Post #25 of 109
I'm going to ask a really stupid question: the T-400 should be able to fit the Monster Turbine Pro (Gold) exactly the same as the original Turbine, si?

Mar 1, 2010 at 3:08 PM Post #26 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going to ask a really stupid question: the T-400 should be able to fit the Monster Turbine Pro (Gold) exactly the same as the original Turbine, si?

Yes, the T-400 works with all of the Monster Turbine models.

Mar 2, 2010 at 1:19 PM Post #28 of 109
By the way, has Comply managed to get the upcoming mc3 and mc5 IEMs and find out which Comply model works with these models? I'm hoping they can still use the T-100/Tx-100 ear tips.
smile_phones.gif

Mar 3, 2010 at 3:03 PM Post #29 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by KLS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Jeff K,

Just wondering is there any comply which is compatible with Audio Technica CK10?

We have tested the CK10 and unfortunately it is not compatible with any of our current Comply™ Foam Tips.

Best,
Jeff

Mar 3, 2010 at 3:05 PM Post #30 of 109
Quote:

Originally Posted by SactoMan101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By the way, has Comply managed to get the upcoming mc3 and mc5 IEMs and find out which Comply model works with these models? I'm hoping they can still use the T-100/Tx-100 ear tips.
smile_phones.gif

We haven't tested the new Ety models yet, but looking at their website it seems there is no change to the soundport design, so they should still work the the T-100/Tx-100 tips.

Best,
Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back