NEW - Campfire Comet and Atlas
Apr 16, 2018 at 7:00 PM Post #466 of 3,483
That is hilarious and why I don't support KZ, besides their gear never impressing me
I felt certain products were pretty good, but the copying has to stop, it just shows their lack of creativity

Apr 16, 2018 at 8:00 PM Post #468 of 3,483
ipltKuS.jpg

Are you kidding me... KZ at it again or Is it a photoshop?

Apr 16, 2018 at 8:03 PM Post #469 of 3,483
Your problem is the first two words in the upper left of the patent there @KB. Seems US patents don't count in China these days in pretty much any field. They have no shame and no morals for sure.

Apr 16, 2018 at 8:06 PM Post #470 of 3,483
I've been using the Comet in heavy rotation with my other favorites of late (B400, Flc8s, K5) and the most amazing fact to me is that the Comet does not have any major voids compared to the other three. I'm not suggesting that some don't produce a bit more detail or extension, but the fact that a single vented BA can come as close as it does to quad and quint designs is just plain damn impressive.

Apr 17, 2018 at 12:40 AM Post #474 of 3,483
Not only lack of creativity. But lack of respect for the hard work done by others. It is just stealing.

Yeah it is. That company gets reviewed and rated on this site and that is ...man the Atlas has not even hit release date and they already promote that?

I gotta mind to buy one and use it in a video to explain the shameless tactics in this industry. Then put it in a table vice and twist till the cheap driver pops out.

vice.jpg

That actually sounds like a good video. :)
Money well spent and my viewers dig that stuff.

This goes on a lot...sadly. But this direct competition with the copied item in a sales time frame that goes with the original genuine article is ridiculous.

I will post (not here) but in many places where they will see it.
Won't even listen, unedited vid from unbox to explanation of rampant piracy...and vice crushing. Not gonna bash a company as it violates site rules but that will be on the box I am sure so folks can see it clearly.
My vice is red actually

Moral distortion: Chinese audio piracy unhinged...then crushed << Title of vid :wink:

PM me a link to that set if anyone has it. Thanks in advance.

Apr 17, 2018 at 12:52 AM Post #475 of 3,483
Yeah it is. That company gets reviewed and rated on this site and that is ...man the Atlas has not even hit release date and they already promote that?

I gotta mind to buy one and use it in a video to explain the shameless tactics in this industry. Then put it in a table vice and twist till the cheap driver pops out.

That actually sounds like a good video. :)
Money well spent and my viewers dig that stuff.

This goes on a lot...sadly. But this direct competition with the copied item in a sales time frame that goes with the original genuine article is ridiculous.

I will post (not here) but in many places where they will see it.
Won't even listen, unedited vid from unbox to explanation of rampant piracy...and vice crushing. Not gonna bash a company as it violates site rules but that will be on the box I am sure so folks can see it clearly.
My vice is red actually

Moral distortion: Chinese audio piracy unhinged...then crushed << Title of vid :wink:

PM me a link to that set if anyone has it. Thanks in advance.
Why you even want to do that, when you buy their products mean you supporting them, you buy and then destroy it they don’t care because they already making money of you, the only way to do is just ignore it

Apr 17, 2018 at 1:02 AM Post #476 of 3,483
Why you even want to do that, when you buy their products mean you supporting them, you buy and then destroy it they don’t care because they already making money of you, the only way to do is just ignore it

I won't go OT and it seems it's just a photoshop
If they did release that around when the real thing is released, the 1 unit bought, crushed and used as a prop for the issue as a whole put a face on the problem. Not gonna fix it, not gonna change it but not gonna be amusing to them. I know. I have been approached by sellers of their goods and said if it was junk I was going to say that in my vid. They have apparently opted to avoid that. Good move. not a problem for me but clearly creating and controlling image is something all companies care about and they do for sure...i know personally

Apr 17, 2018 at 7:02 AM Post #478 of 3,483
Little OT, but a US patent has no validity in China in any case.

Not to hijack the thread, but lookup the China- United States Memorandum of Understanding on the Protection of Intellectual Property of 1992 and the 1995 Agreement on Intellectual property as signed by the US Trade Rep and Chinese counterpart. US patents are supposed to be protected in China according to both.

Apr 17, 2018 at 8:37 AM Post #480 of 3,483

Users who are viewing this thread

Back