NEW Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95 ANC Headphones - Reviews & Impressions
Sep 17, 2020 at 1:02 AM Post #286 of 2,077
Do you know the Rimowa aluminium suitcases? They are impossible to keep scratch and bump free and over time develop a patina, witnessing many (hopefully happy) travels. Maybe one should think of the H95 cases in a similar way and be more relaxed about the fact that they are maybe not supposed to remain pristine forever?

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2020 at 9:58 AM Post #287 of 2,077
... and then pulled up a track that I recalled enjoying on my prior vehicle’s sound system. Ahhhh... there it is. The dimension. The detail. The soundstage. The life. I nearly wept, haha. I was remembering what it was like for music to move me again.

When music is provoking this, is not so important the equipment that is making this possible. For me is more important that music can having still this effect / power in a person today, a person that is very possible is listening very easy a lot of music in the past, specially in our times when music is becoming more, and more, and more a commodity, something for quick consumption and throwing away quickly, after the mp3 revolution, and this is following by part 2: streaming. BUT the positive part of this revolution is that today we can discovering and sharing very easy much music that isn't possible without this new technologies.

P.S. I putting your impressions in post # 2 already.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #288 of 2,077
The obsessive troll is posting third negative one star 'review' of h95 in Trustpilot:

Screenshot 2020-09-17 at 16.44.25.png

This is last time I posting screenshot of his activities in Trustpilot or youtube. I think is possible soon we seeing 'new head-fi member/s' saying the h95 is worst headphone in the history of audio.

Sep 17, 2020 at 1:54 PM Post #289 of 2,077
Sorry, my bad: Amiron are not an ANC. However I am still curious in sound comparison. And what about ANC comparison to Lagoon?

Don‘t have A Amiron but a Lagoon. While the Lagoon is a nice headphone and I like the lights Soundwise the H95 plays in an other league.
The H95 has less bass and the bass is so much more defined and „dry“. Mids and Highs a little bit more detailed, soundstage is about some meters wider and the Projektion ist mire exact.
well, it‘s double the price so I think one can expect this.

BTW removed the case with one if my H9i carrying cases. Much lighter and practical at the moment!

Sep 17, 2020 at 7:13 PM Post #290 of 2,077
The obsessive troll is posting third negative one star 'review' of h95 in Trustpilot:

This is last time I posting screenshot of his activities in Trustpilot or youtube. I think is possible soon we seeing 'new head-fi member/s' saying the h95 is worst headphone in the history of audio.

You're calling HIM "obsessive"?

Okaaay....

tenor.gif

Sep 17, 2020 at 8:39 PM Post #291 of 2,077
You're calling HIM "obsessive"?

Okaaay....

No, I'm showing YOU and others that this person isn't giving ordinary honest negative opinion of this product.

Sep 18, 2020 at 12:12 AM Post #292 of 2,077
[QUOTE="Ganibal, post: 15867994, member: 536872"

Sorry, my bad: Amiron are not an ANC. However I am still curious in sound comparison. And what about ANC comparison to Lagoon?
[/QUOTE]

Sorry forgot about the ANC,I think the h95 is a little bit better. Sometimes Speech isn‘t eliminated as good but this might be becauseof my adaptive setting.
hope this helps

Sep 18, 2020 at 5:24 AM Post #294 of 2,077
Really intrigued by these. Anyone know of any third-party retailers offering international shipping? With COVID delays I imagine it’ll be a while before they reach Australian dealers.

This is a b&o UK retailer in eBay and is shipping to Australia: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bang-Olu...d6d4a:g:Y8cAAOSw5alfT4A1&shqty=1&isGTR=1#shId

Is important you asking for deduction of VAT because shipping is outside EU, but maybe you having paying import tax in Australia but if you must doing this, the price of UK price - VAT is 560 GBP. If the seller isn't deducting VAT (they must, I think), maybe is good idea contacting other UK b&o shops, they maybe have black units too if you wanting that colour.

Sep 19, 2020 at 4:50 AM Post #300 of 2,077
Yup!!! and I doubt that there will be any deal on Christmas or Black Friday since it is such a new, exclusive 'birthday' B&O product.
What is the official price in Australia?
Haven’t seen any official AU price listed as yet, though I haven’t contacted B&O. Seeing the NZ price though has me fearing the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back