NEW Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95 ANC Headphones - Reviews & Impressions
Mar 31, 2024 at 7:16 AM Post #2,071 of 2,077
I can't believe this... I was just about to go get the H95s and now the H100 certification popped out on Reddit and these guys are saying that it should get released this year. Like, wasn't the B&O anniversary in November next year? This is the worst timing issue that has ever happened to me. Someone do something! I can't just stay like this waiting for months... :triportsad:

Apr 10, 2024 at 9:06 AM Post #2,072 of 2,077
Hey guys, I just got back from my local B&O dealer with a pair of Black H95s! I just love the presentation...

For anyone that's wondering, I asked the shopkeeper about the H100 and she said that the H100s are coming soon (from my impression, this year) and the price should be around 2000 euros! No other details unfortunately.
I'm really curious about how things are going to play out for that price...

Apr 24, 2024 at 6:21 AM Post #2,073 of 2,077
Oh jeez... There is definitely a market for 2k headphones, but if they make them active only and get the DAC/AMP/ Whatever electronics obligatory on the jack, who's going to buy them for hi-res?
For 2k they better make them passive headphones focused instead of bluetooth focused, with bluetooth as "nice to have".

My biggest disappointment with H95 was when I got ZX707 and all the good juice from the walkman was spoiled by the H95's internal active downscaling.

Also, for 2k, better make them balanced.

If they make them primary passive and active as nice to have, I'd buy them at 2k. If not, no. I listen music on cable 99% of the time :darthsmile:

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2024 at 7:14 AM Post #2,074 of 2,077
Oh jeez... There is definitely a market for 2k headphones, but if they make them active only and get the DAC/AMP/ Whatever electronics obligatory on the jack, who's going to buy them for hi-res?
For 2k they better make them passive headphones focused instead of bluetooth focused, with bluetooth as "nice to have".

My biggest disappointment with H95 was when I got ZX707 and all the good juice from the walkman was spoiled by the H95's internal active downscaling.

Also, for 2k, better make them balanced.

If they make them primary passive and active as nice to have, I'd buy them at 2k. If not, no. I listen music on cable 99% of the time :darthsmile:
Since November 2022 you already have a headphone with ALL the characteristics that you mention. Is the T+A Solitaire T with a price of 1700 USD or 1390 EUR in Europe.

T+A designing the Solitaire T as a very good wired-only headphone (with single ended and balanced options), and later adding 2 different BT modes, one of them being unique in the world of ANC/BT headphones.

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2024 at 10:45 AM Post #2,077 of 2,077
Like that, but less ugly :darthsmile:

Dunno why but I find the T+A nearly very ugly... feel like there's nothing special about them, not a single thing in terms of design.

Design is a very personal thing. I owning the H95 for 17 months, then the Mark Levinson 5909 for 9 months, then the Solitaire T for 12 months and now have the Dali iO-12 for 5 months. My design preference, in order of preference, is this: 1) Solitaire T, 2) iO-12, 3) H95, 4) ML 5909.

You must seeing the Solitaire T in person because the photos aren't representing so good the look and the very good quality of construction (and I'm someone that always liking B&O's designs the best, specially the H8 and H9 that I prefer more than the Solitaire T's, H95's and iO-12's designs).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back