NEW Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H95 ANC Headphones - Reviews & Impressions
Dec 19, 2020 at 1:28 PM Post #826 of 2,078
At least this guy is honest about him being a proud Bang & Olufsen Brand Ambassador ... :beyersmile:
This guy in the review is very impressed when listening wired. He claims it is much better than the BT, Have any of you H95 owners any experience with this?

Dec 19, 2020 at 2:07 PM Post #827 of 2,078
So you got me into this:triportsad:: found a good offer €690, and couldn’t resist. It is going to replace both my trusty H7s and probably the XM3s. Have had a short try in the shop. They sounded indeed very competent and much tighter than the other two...But really! I don’t need more headphones...Hope I’ll get them before Christmas, have some explaining to do....But again I trust you guys, I will not regret?

Dec 20, 2020 at 3:38 AM Post #828 of 2,078
@Verificateur ,
i received my H95 and love it. All the PROs are there (built quality, exceptional sound for a bt anc, user interactio, connectivity...) but I have this »electronic » noise when transparency is active. It start with audio stream and if you stop the music/podcast, it last exactly 30s. As I’m using the transparency mode with low volume when at home and that I don’t want to miss a call or something, this is totally annoying.
And in fact, I can hear it anytime now, and I know it’s my brain fuzzing me.
my NC700 don’t have it, my H9 3rd neither. And I wished this H95 would have been the best of breed of both ;( I’ll return it and ask for a new one see if this is a quality check or a design problem.
anyone having this problem ?

Dec 21, 2020 at 4:08 PM Post #832 of 2,078
New youtube video from 2 days ago comparing h95, airpods max and sony xm4. Sound impressions starting at around 12:10

Dec 22, 2020 at 1:42 AM Post #834 of 2,078
That was a ridiculous video. Combine these two headphones and this is what you get with the APM? Please, already. Why are we wasting time watching clowns on Youtube?

Clowns are the new norm everywhere.

Dec 22, 2020 at 2:31 AM Post #835 of 2,078
That was a ridiculous video. Combine these two headphones and this is what you get with the APM? Please, already. Why are we wasting time watching clowns on Youtube?

Yes, I'm agree that the sound quality comparison is wrong (I know the 3 headphones), but I trying in this thread showing all impressions / reviews that aren't sponsoring the h95 (or other headphones).

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2020 at 5:22 AM Post #836 of 2,078
snowlufsen95.jpg

Best Wireless ANC Cans on the snow!

Wishing You H95 Lovers and all Gentlemen watching this thread a Merry Christmas Time, despite (or especially because of) everything we've been through in this awful Year !!!
:mrs_claus::snowflake::snowman2:🎅🎄

Dec 22, 2020 at 10:21 AM Post #837 of 2,078
Hi to all,

This is my first post on this great forum enyoi readning it.

As a b&o enthusiast my life this would be a great update , replacement to my Forum 2

But i have some concerns over this headphone.

1: clamping force, i have verry often headaches, and to were something on your head and it pushes ist nice. ( tips on how to reduce it)

2 walking do you here your footsteps, had that problem with the airpod pro.! Ore wil NC help to over come this , same question car / road noise how will NC help or will it amplify it, thry itc whit the airpods pro and dint like it

3 wind noise outside. Do you here the wind and the nasty wind effects, here in the netherland we have always wind!

My heart goes out to the black one, is it scratch proof, or do you see scrates fast and alot.

Hope to get some nice and good response,
And hope Santa has a nice gift for me.
#the sound of audiophile gods 🎄🎉🎁🎅
I wish you all Happy and safe holidays

Chris

Last edited:
Dec 22, 2020 at 10:35 AM Post #838 of 2,078
Hi, I've been following this thread for a few weeks now and decided to join today to thank you all for providing such great, detailed information.
It certainly helped me with my decision and I've been enjoying my pair of black H95's for the past two weeks.
Thanks again and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Be safe.

Dec 22, 2020 at 11:09 AM Post #839 of 2,078
Hi, I've been following this thread for a few weeks now and decided to join today to thank you all for providing such great, detailed information.
It certainly helped me with my decision and I've been enjoying my pair of black H95's for the past two weeks.
Thanks again and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Be safe.
It's a great forum with something for everybody. I come on here to learn about new products and to follow what others know/experience. I have had the APP and thought their sound quality just wasn't that terrific. It was good/ok. I have had a set of Px7's but sold them which I regret. I've ordered another set using my reward points from the bank and they're taking FOREVER to get here:) LOL. I'm interested in B&O headphones but unless they really knock my socks off I'm not spending $800. The APM's are also of interest but finding information that justifies their purchase is hard to come by. Seems one user will rave and another won't. Confusing. I don't like buying something and taking it back - unfair to the reseller's business. I've done it but feel guilty about doing so...Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone - thank you for your ideas, thoughts, opinions, and knowledge sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back