New Audeze LCD3
Mar 3, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #8,642 of 11,521
  Yes once, but it's from last july, I have an LCD-2 that's 1 year older than the LCD-3 and nothing has happened to it.

wow..what happened over there??
eek.gif

Mar 3, 2014 at 9:17 PM Post #8,643 of 11,521
  wow..what happened over there??
eek.gif

Same thing happened to my LCD-2. I thought it was only restricted to the older Audeze's that didn't have the angled connectors.

Mar 3, 2014 at 9:57 PM Post #8,644 of 11,521
There's something strange in that picture it looks like a defect.  If the pulling (opening) was tiring the material, only the inner  side should be damaged. Plus the whol wood piece snapped, the problem is I don't know how much time passed since it happened

Mar 4, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #8,646 of 11,521
The first thing I'm doing when I get home is to apply some extra wood oil :)

Mar 5, 2014 at 2:30 AM Post #8,649 of 11,521
I rubbed three layers of wax last night because of you :)

Mar 7, 2014 at 1:19 PM Post #8,651 of 11,521
Has anyone listened to any Audeze model though Heed Canamp?
I know it's not a popular amp anymore and I couldn't find much info about it in conjuction to Audeze headphones.

I have shortlisted a few headphones for my next upgrade (including the LCD2/3), but I want to buy a matching amplifier only after I make my final pick.
It would be useful to know what I could expect out of the Heed amp. Whether it's capable of not of bringing out enough performance from these headphones to help my decision making.
Thanks

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:20 PM Post #8,652 of 11,521
Guys I need your advice here.I just purchased a used LCD-3 and took delivery of it today,was listening to it for about an hour,very pleased with the sound then all of a sudden it started to crack up and faded in and out.Now my left driver is dead,checked my amp and dac with another headphone and its infinitely an issue with the LCD-3's.The date on the chart is 10/18/2012 so its well within the 3 year warranty for the drivers.My question....is the warranty transferable,or should I send it back to the original owner and have him deal with Audeze?From what I understand Audeze really stands behind there product,so I am not too worried,just wonder how I should go about this??

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #8,653 of 11,521
  Guys I need your advice here.I just purchased a used LCD-3 and took delivery of it today,was listening to it for about an hour,very pleased with the sound then all of a sudden it started to crack up and faded in and out.Now my left driver is dead,checked my amp and dac with another headphone and its infinitely an issue with the LCD-3's.The date on the chart is 10/18/2012 so its well within the 3 year warranty for the drivers.My question....is the warranty transferable,or should I send it back to the original owner and have him deal with Audeze?From what I understand Audeze really stands behind there product,so I am not too worried,just wonder how I should go about this??

Return Authorization Form.

Contact Audeze directly. It doesn't matter if you're not the first owner. I always got Tasvee. Very nice guys and gals over there.

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:22 PM Post #8,654 of 11,521

Yes, the warranty is transferrable. Give Audeze a call, they'll take good care of you. 
smile.gif
 Seriously, awesome customer service!

Mar 7, 2014 at 9:37 PM Post #8,655 of 11,521

Yes, the warranty is transferrable. Give Audeze a call, they'll take good care of you. :smile:  Seriously, awesome customer service!

Thanks!! I feel a little better,I will call them tomorrow if they are open.Kind of strange timing,but hopefully they can make er good as new:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back