New AT Portables: ATH-ES10 and ATH-WS70
Sep 11, 2010 at 12:17 AM Post #153 of 159
I just got my ES10's from Aiko - fast shipping, perfect transaction.

I love the ES10's small form factor with the big can sound!

Quote:
Where are you guys buying your ES10? I did a quick google search and found a relatively good price at $370 from Aiko trading company (seems legit)... but like all good prices with headphones there is the risk of being knockoffs.

Sep 24, 2010 at 9:49 AM Post #154 of 159
ES-10s look really nice...wonder what the sound quality will be like.

Sep 25, 2010 at 10:31 PM Post #156 of 159

If Audio Technica made a new can with the ws70 housing that sounded as nice as the es7 or better! Id buy in an instant because i loved its housing so much.  In fact, thats a great idea Audio Technica.  Since the ES7 is so damn old already, put those drivers inside the Ws70 housing and give us some awesome velor earpads, get rid of the tension in the headband that makes it actually hurt to wear.  That = win

im pissed the es7 is discontinued now. thats my staple can. now what... no one can seems to find something that is similar. i just want the clarity and liveliness. and absolutely clean bass.

Nov 23, 2010 at 10:46 AM Post #158 of 159

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-ES7-Portable-Headphones-Black/dp/B000R0TPQ8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1290526843&sr=8-1
Quote:

If Audio Technica made a new can with the ws70 housing that sounded as nice as the es7 or better! Id buy in an instant because i loved its housing so much.  In fact, thats a great idea Audio Technica.  Since the ES7 is so damn old already, put those drivers inside the Ws70 housing and give us some awesome velor earpads, get rid of the tension in the headband that makes it actually hurt to wear.  That = win

im pissed the es7 is discontinued now. thats my staple can. now what... no one can seems to find something that is similar. i just want the clarity and liveliness. and absolutely clean bass.

Dec 15, 2010 at 3:37 AM Post #159 of 159
I ordered a pair from Amazon Japan (the same Japan that stole my TouchMyApps' UM3X photo -_-) and will pick it up later this month and review it along the ES7 and my other large, worthy headphones. I love the ES7 with sources like the iPod/gumstick and a few other portables. The ES10 I've used several times here, but it retails for about 500$, which is just tooooo much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back