Need Some Help
May 25, 2014 at 7:20 AM Post #17 of 34
  I am really liking the looks of this,but I don't know how they sound. No one have any reviews on it?

These were made for you (and me)  Ebay has a great seller 'Bigbarginonline' who also has the cheapest price ($105 shipped)

http://androidforums.com/android-accessories/831083-review-don-scorpio-dolphin-premium-headphones-w-lots-pics.html

May 25, 2014 at 8:34 AM Post #18 of 34
  Tyll really likes them and they seem like a winner, thank you. :)
hmmm so now between the V-moda Xs' and the Marshall Monitors :/.
The reason I haven'tjumped onto the XS is because the Monitors have this F.T.F system where there are filters that cover the drivers, giving you more bass and recessed mids and highs, but you also have the choice to remove the filters for the mids and highs to come back up and shine :).

May 25, 2014 at 8:57 AM Post #19 of 34
  These were made for you (and me)  Ebay has a great seller 'Bigbarginonline' who also has the cheapest price ($105 shipped)

http://androidforums.com/android-accessories/831083-review-don-scorpio-dolphin-premium-headphones-w-lots-pics.html

WELL WELL WELL from what I just read I think I'm obssessed. The ONLY problem is, I was gonna give in my MDR-ZX600s to BestBUy because I have a two year warranty there that ends next year in May, so it's either I get the Monitors or the V-moda's at BestBuy with the warranty, or I get the Don Scorpio's without a warranty.

May 25, 2014 at 10:00 AM Post #21 of 34
hmmm...those fones at the back aint that trebly, so i think u better find one to listen to b4 u pull the trigger. But of cos if u have already keyed your mind into buying, then let nature take its course..:p

May 25, 2014 at 10:48 AM Post #22 of 34
  hmmm...those fones at the back aint that trebly, so i think u better find one to listen to b4 u pull the trigger. But of cos if u have already keyed your mind into buying, then let nature take its course..:p

I've tried them at a BestBuy and loved it, however yes the treble was recessed. The problem is it had the filter(the cardboard things he was talking about), and didn't have time to remove them to see what the "new" sound would be like :3.
UPDATE
I was wrong, these really do have almost unexistant treble, even with the filters out.I tried them at bestbuy again today, and they definetly do no sound the way they did 7 months ago. Maybe cause I can distinguish SQ better now.

May 25, 2014 at 11:06 AM Post #23 of 34
  I've tried them at a BestBuy and loved it, however yes the treble was recessed. The problem is it had the filter(the cardboard things he was talking about), and didn't have time to remove them to see what the "new" sound would be like :3.

Best Buy is Going Down in 2014 so I wouldn't worry about any of your warranties, google it if you don't believe me. Just get the Dolphins and be done with it.

May 25, 2014 at 11:48 AM Post #24 of 34

Best Buy is Going Down in 2014 so I wouldn't worry about any of your warranties, google it if you don't believe me. Just get the Dolphins and be done with it.

You're right, I completely forgot about that O.O. How long does it take to deliver the Dolphin's? Because I live in New York.
DO you also have the link to purchase the headphones because I cannot find it :3.

May 25, 2014 at 7:16 PM Post #25 of 34
  The M50s are a little bit towards being bass-heavier but not pounding. I'm more of a fan of neutral sounding headphones, but the M50s are always a great starting point for a pair of studio cans that aren't too clinical.

Agreed. The sound can be a little bit "in your head" and can start to hurt your head at times but overall, they're a good starter pair of headphones.

May 26, 2014 at 7:46 AM Post #27 of 34
  OK now it's the Dolphin's vs. the V-moda XS.
I simply didn't put the Audio-Technica in this because both of the headphones above beat in in style and portability, especially style.

Looks and style greatly improves SQ,  said no one ever.  I can't speak for everybody, but I typically don't sit in front of a mirror while listening to my music. I guess I'm kinda weird that way.

May 26, 2014 at 9:18 AM Post #28 of 34
he's gonna walk down the streets w his new toy, n gf in tow...better not look too goofy
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back