Need IEM's ($200)
Aug 15, 2010 at 5:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

havox

Head-Fier
I'm Looking for a pair of IEM's to use with my Macbook Pro and iPhone, I used to have Triple.Fi 10's but they wouldn't stay in my ears with any size Sony Hybrid Tips. So I am looking for something smaller hopefully that would use foam tips or something instead, I have around $200 to spend and have no problems with buying used, I listen to mainly pop and  hip hop, aswell as some classical

Aug 15, 2010 at 5:56 PM Post #2 of 6
Did you try different tips on the TF10 , I had the same problem until i tried monster triple flange tips  , they saved the TF10 for me  , it is a very good iem . or you could try monster foam hybrid tips on them 

Aug 15, 2010 at 6:06 PM Post #3 of 6
Monster Turbine Gold would fit your Genres well. 

Monster Turbine Copper would also work, but they have less bass and are a little more balanced. So they'd be more for classical.

Both are on onecall.com for $200 and $210 open box. 

I love my MTPG. I'm fairly sure they come with foam and gel tips as well. 

Aug 15, 2010 at 7:36 PM Post #4 of 6
Fischer Audio DBA-02, Radius DDM, Etymotic ER-4P, etc. What sound sig do your prefer?

Aug 15, 2010 at 9:08 PM Post #6 of 6
i have the Triple.Fi 10's the foam tips that came with them fit me so i ordered the comply TX-500 foams and they work great. they come in small medium and large i did run the numbers and i will spend more on the foams over 4 years then it would cost me to have them remoulded to customs every 4-5 years. right now i am just waiting for things to clear and to find a cheap pair to use while they are gone that are decent quality i am going through Unique Melody and Sam if interested you can find his email in the Unique Melody thread it runs about 150

Users who are viewing this thread

Back