Need help in finding girlfriend
Apr 28, 2007 at 9:14 PM Post #166 of 177
What exactly am i looking at in this pic anyway??? The girls got a point..it does look like boxes.

1.JPG

Also, I think you should post more of your webcam exploits.

Apr 29, 2007 at 12:19 AM Post #168 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What exactly am i looking at in this pic anyway??? The girls got a point..it does look like boxes.

1.JPG

Also, I think you should post more of your webcam exploits.

He has coated all his equipment in ERS paper.

Apr 29, 2007 at 1:56 AM Post #169 of 177
Can you take some magic markers and draw in the paper without it affecting the performance? What I'm thinking is to draw knobs, switches, etc., so that it looks more like stereo equipment.

In the end, it will still look like boxes.
Just trying to help a bit.

Have you met a girl in person yet? Or has it all be on-line?

Apr 29, 2007 at 3:12 AM Post #170 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was browsing Plenty of Fish for hours and there wasn't any girl I liked, except this one.

Seriously Patrick, try to avoid any woman whose picture includes her arm in 1/4 of the photo, extending to the corner where the camera is held. There's just something ... wrong ... with that.
eek.gif

Apr 29, 2007 at 5:33 AM Post #174 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If I spent the money on a girlfriend I would be enjoying the music less instead of more. I want girlfriend for free. When she comes and visits I will feed her canned beans and then we can listen to my audio system. I will give her a pair of my old slippers. I don't use those anymore because they get in the way of my tweaking.

catslippers.jpg

This is perhaps my all-time favorite Patrick post. I'm just finding this thread and already have tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard and I'm still on page one.

Partrick's reply to this post would undoubtedly be, "What do find funny about it?" but that won't work because he's used that line one too many times already.

Apr 29, 2007 at 5:44 AM Post #175 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
patrick is this millenium's andy kaufman, albiet with nordic reserve and a wit dryer than death valley.

Well put, and so true.

Apr 29, 2007 at 8:38 AM Post #177 of 177
Due to some posts that have now been deleted, this thread is closed. It became too much of a train wreck. For those who saw the deleted posts, you'll know what I'm talking about. While we all enjoy this kind of mindless nonsense, there are limits to what can be posted on this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back