Need help in finding girlfriend
Apr 25, 2007 at 7:31 AM Post #151 of 177
Even his avatar still makes me laugh.

Apr 26, 2007 at 2:20 AM Post #152 of 177
I was browsing Plenty of Fish for hours and there wasn't any girl I liked, except this one. She wants to do extreme skydiving on our first date and she will open up with burn-in! She is also a manager of a restaurant so I can come there and start cooking (the equipment I have now are too rusty). The best thing is that I don't need to wait for many years until she is of legal age to get married. Too bad she doesn't accept messages from countries outside USA.

I didn't have any luck on that site, I guess nobody likes Valhalla, I changed my profile now.

Apr 26, 2007 at 2:28 AM Post #153 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was browsing Plenty of Fish and there wasn't any girl I liked, except this one. She wants to do extreme skydiving on our first date and she will open up with burn-in! She is also a manager of a restaurant so I can come there and start cooking (the equipment I have now are too rusty).

I didn't have any luck on that site, I guess nobody likes Valhalla, I changed my profile now.

Ha Ha ...the muscle poses made me laugh out loud, He looks like jim carrey in one of them.

ps. Has anyone here actually met patrick82 in real life .

Apr 26, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #154 of 177
I like to take everything to the extreme. There is no point in doing it otherwise.

I chose audio as my hobby because otherwise there would be problems...

When I was 3 years old I was already hanging out in bars, when I was 4 years old I was breaking into houses and stuff, when I was 5 years old I was stalking girls. When I was 6 years old I was speeding with car, I was in passenger seat and told the driver (in prison now) to speed up, I liked it, after 200+ km/h he slowed down because he saw police car, I just wanted to keep on going faster, but he didn't listen. Later I wanted to get a motorcycle but for some reason I never got one.

I remember I was fighting against kids in kindergarten (I took a couple Karate lessons), I don't remember if they started bleeding or not. I was showing them my penis too. I was urinating in gym class and in my bed. I was urinating on the stones in sauna too, the house smelled for weeks.

I was skiing too extreme so the skis broke in half. I was walking uphill in the middle of the road over the white lines and dodging cars. I was climbing houses and trees to see how far up I could go.

I was already cheating in sports when 5 years old, I was doing orienteering and mother would hide in the bushes after the start and run the track with me until the end, then I ran the last hundred meters by myself, I was winning gold medals.

I couldn't even wipe my own butt before I was gambling on video poker machines. I had to stand on top of the chair to insert the coins though.

When I was 7 years old I wasn't extreme anymore, the extremeness had worn out and I transformed into sissy girl and I was hiding stuff inside my closet instead. In the next 7 years when in school I didn't do anything, then I quit school and found the Internet and got banned from every forum for using extreme language.

I have locked myself up in my room now because I'm scared to go outside because men in suits will see me do extreme things, I don't like to get holes in my skin from bullets. When I was 4 years old I was already breaking the "law" but now I'm forced to do things I don't want to do. I have chosen audiophilia as my hobby because it doesn't have any laws set (rules are for sissy girls), especially with tweaks and stuff. I can try them all without worrying about the suits coming to get me. If I had chosen another hobby then there would have been a problem. If I would have been in the army I would already be dead from setting off all the bombs. If I would have been a race car driver I would have crashed into buildings. If I had been a skydiver I would have fallen out to space.

What?

Apr 26, 2007 at 2:49 AM Post #155 of 177
patr.jpg

wow! if that pose doesn't get some interest from the female humans, well i suppose patrick could do some other poses. maybe work out some more.

Apr 26, 2007 at 7:23 AM Post #156 of 177
The glasses make a BIG difference on your appearance, haha.

Apr 26, 2007 at 10:55 PM Post #159 of 177
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akathriel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Patrick have you ever been diagnosed with Aspergers lol?

Ye that was the first thing that came across my mind too... and I know something about aspergers, I'm slightly autistic myself. Used to be kinda freaky too but in the last 3 years I've learned alot about social interaction and I have no problems what so ever when talking to a girl now.

1 tip though, it doesn't matter who starts first but always try and have a point in the conversation where you show interest in her and what she's talking about. On the other hand, don't be to nice, a simple, funny sexist quote or whatever, else they'll easily think you're a wuss
tongue.gif

But don't try these tips in the beginning, if you really are an asperger, they'll sound weird. Go out more do some stuff, etc and get used to having more social interaction.

Apr 28, 2007 at 8:23 PM Post #165 of 177
I feel like i just stumbled into a really bad episode of Densha Otoko here...*backs away slowly*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back