Need Help in Choosing New In-Ear Headphones!
Sep 24, 2011 at 9:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

hart0208

New Head-Fier
Hey!

Im really after your help in choosing in ear headphones! Unfortunately just last week i lost my current ones (A pair of Sennheiser Cx-300's) while i was at uni, so ive decided that its time for a decent upgrade on the ones i lost!

Now im going to be honest i dont really have the best sense in regards to how good music should sound, and i was reasonably happy with the Cx-300's, but to be honest i would like something that sounds a lot clearer. Being a uni student i dont have the most amount of money in the world, but would be happy paying anything up to $150 for some. I have had a look around the forum and throughout the net and am tossing up between..

Monster Turbine Pro - possibly looking at some used ones, ive noticed some of you are selling them through this forum.
Klipsch Image S4's - New
Monster Turbine - just the cheaper versions of them - New

Honestly at the end of the day, i would probably not be able to tell the difference if certain tones were not heard properly! 

By the way, i listen to all types of music, anything from kanye to electric, through to old style pink floyd. 

Any help would be much appreciated! 

Thanks! 

Alex 

Sep 24, 2011 at 9:58 AM Post #2 of 2
The UE TF10Pro, Sony EX600, Etymotic HF5, GR07 and DBA-02 are highely recommended.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back