need help, IEM's under 85$ on amazon?
Oct 28, 2012 at 2:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Kuloss

Head-Fier
i have 85$ on amazon, and am looking for decent IEM's since my shure se215's are giving me problems(have gone through 2 extra cables so far,those furu tech cables from ebay, in about 1-2 months each, and idk if i should spend 85$ on a cable or new headphones). From what ive read, the best for my range is either the RE-0, or the Vsonic gr06, but which one is better? i listen to alternative, jazz, classical, and some electronic stuff(aphex twin, daft punk, pushing squares etc etc.) im open to any other options, thanks!!

Oct 28, 2012 at 3:16 PM Post #2 of 10
Quote:
i have 85$ on amazon, and am looking for decent IEM's since my shure se215's are giving me problems(have gone through 2 extra cables so far,those furu tech cables from ebay, in about 1-2 months each, and idk if i should spend 85$ on a cable or new headphones). From what ive read, the best for my range is either the RE-0, or the Vsonic gr06, but which one is better? i listen to alternative, jazz, classical, and some electronic stuff(aphex twin, daft punk, pushing squares etc etc.) im open to any other options, thanks!!

Etymotic HF5 if you're willing to up the price to 99. Built like a tank and come with a 2 year warranty, i can also say first hand etymotics customer service is excellent should anything go wrong with them.

Oct 28, 2012 at 5:08 PM Post #3 of 10
yeah i thought about those, but ive heard from many, that it has a very flat sound, and not much presence :frowning2:, and i can raise my roof to about 90$, oh and it HAS to be on Amazon, since im using gift cards that i got as a gift, also, im not afraid to buy used. And is Used or refurb better?

Oct 28, 2012 at 5:38 PM Post #4 of 10
Quote:
yeah i thought about those, but ive heard from many, that it has a very flat sound, and not much presence :frowning2:, and i can raise my roof to about 90$, oh and it HAS to be on Amazon, since im using gift cards that i got as a gift, also, im not afraid to buy used. And is Used or refurb better?

they have a very neutral and detailed sound, but i wouldn't say they have no presence.

Oct 28, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #5 of 10
i cant even express how angry i am right now..... there were 4 pairs of the gr06 left yesterday, checked just now to make the purchase, and BAM, sold out =_= are there any other options other than the re-0?im scared for the re-0's because i keep hearing about how they break after a month or so of easy use, is the r04 similar? its priced 5$ more than the gr06

Oct 28, 2012 at 7:24 PM Post #6 of 10
Jvc fxd80 or the fxd70, i find my self using the 70 over the 80, better mids. Check Jokers megathread review on the 80's. 8.7 points for an iem under $100. And imho the 70 sounds better and its cheaper.

Oct 28, 2012 at 8:41 PM Post #7 of 10
wow, they look pretty durable, but the black connector at the bottom looks like it would be a bit awkward in your ear, anyone got an pair of daily used re-0 that have lasted over like 4 months?

Oct 28, 2012 at 9:06 PM Post #8 of 10
No issues with that.

Oct 28, 2012 at 9:07 PM Post #9 of 10
im literally shaking right now in excitement haha, i went to amazon just now, and searched for other Vsonic products, and then i saw it....1 VSONIC GR06 LEFT SUCCESSSSSSS, instantly bought it up, i guess somebody canceled their order :p, ty for the help guys ^^

Nov 21, 2012 at 9:39 AM Post #10 of 10
Quote:
<

im literally shaking right now in excitement haha, i went to amazon just now, and searched for other Vsonic products, and then i saw it....1 VSONIC GR06 LEFT SUCCESSSSSSS, instantly bought it up, i guess somebody canceled their order :p, ty for the help guys ^^

Great choice! For other future buyers, I believe you also had the option to order the RE0 through Amazon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back