Need Advice - UM2 + Ipod Nano
Jan 8, 2011 at 12:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

ZakuII

New Head-Fier
Hi all,

I am fairly new to the this filed. Recently just bought an Ipod nano and planning to invest some $$ on a better earphone to use with my ipod. 

I mostly hear Japanese music, more like J-pop. And i like songs with clear vocal and details sounds. Becoz the earphone will be 60% use outdoor and 40% use indoor, so i am looking for earphone based on good sounds isolation, portable and decent music quality. 

I was thinking of UM2 , but not sure whether it will be like overkill if used with the ipod. Any comments, suggestion or way to improve the SQ of my ipod nano are welcome!

Thank you :)

Mar 11, 2011 at 6:23 PM Post #2 of 2
A better IEM is never overkill for any type of player unless you have a street sold MP3 bought from China
You will guarantee notice a drastic change in sound quality moving to more expensive earphones.
I moved from the Koss porta to the UM2 and the difference was huge and when i moved from the UM2 to the SM3 the same thing happened again.
If i were you 1. i´ll invest all my money for a better pair of earphones before anything else.
The UM2 is nice but i think the TF10 can beat it in both SQ and value "if it they fits your ears" :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back