Need Advice on what Headphone to buy from Fry's Electronics
Feb 7, 2011 at 11:23 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

xguntherc

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys.. Here's the deal. I've got a major issue at the moment. I'm going out of town to NYC on Wednesday.. It's like a 8 hour flight with the layover. and I "NEED" some headphones.

I have some TF10 Custom's I had made during the $100 dollar amazon deal, but I need a new cable for those. I also have the Yuin PK2's and I love them. They sound amazing, but. yes there is a but. My lame brother borrowed them and took them out of state without asking me.. So now I have nothing but the dreadful stock apple buds as my only option. I no longer have the iM616's from my Sig.

I have a $50 dollar gift card for Fry's Electronics and I'm trying to decide what headphones to buy with that card. To be honest I'm thinking about getting the ADDIEM's. I'm almost thinking I don't want a IEM tho.. But I don't think they sell regular Yuin/stock bud type headphones styles that are any good at Fry's. So any and all advice would be very much appreciated. I have to stop and buy them tomorrow. So thats all the time I have.

Thanks!

Feb 8, 2011 at 2:07 AM Post #2 of 4
Personally, I never wear earbuds on the plane. It's Iems or nothing. I need sound isolation because of all the noise. The first time I used earbuds on a plane resulted with me turning off the iPod

Feb 8, 2011 at 3:56 AM Post #3 of 4
Thanks for the input. I'll be with some friends so I wont want complete isolation but I see your point. if you can barely hear the music and have to turn volume up to unsafe levels. There would be no point in listening. Maybe I'll just snag the ADDIEM's then. as they are pretty small and should fit well. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back