need a budget mobile amp ~40$
Sep 16, 2012 at 5:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

ilusha1

New Head-Fier
HI,
i am getting my ath m-50  and i want a budget mobile amp so i can enjoy the sound on the run, 
paired up with SD sansa + mp3 player and m-50 
budget 40~ 
thanks in advance!

Sep 16, 2012 at 10:58 AM Post #3 of 13
I allready know avout the fiio but i want to hear recommendations review and advices to help me decide which amp should i buy.
Plus, i totally new about anything related to audio so please explain all the basics i need to knoe
again,thanks in advance

Sep 16, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #4 of 13
Sep 17, 2012 at 10:45 AM Post #7 of 13
I would recommend staying away from random cmoy's on ebay.. But from somewere like jds labs.

I would recommend the fiio E5 over the E6, the E5 is better IMO.

I would recommend you consider the PA2v2.

Also, wait until you try the headphones with the player, you might not need an amp at all. 

Sep 17, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #8 of 13
So i raed the info about the pa2v2 and liked them very much, but if the choice is e11 and pa2v2 which one should i take?
anywaythe amp is helping to produce a more rich sound so if it makes.it batter i should ingest in a mobile option at leaet

Sep 17, 2012 at 9:36 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:
So i raed the info about the pa2v2 and liked them very much, but if the choice is e11 and pa2v2 which one should i take?
anywaythe amp is helping to produce a more rich sound so if it makes.it batter i should ingest in a mobile option at leaet

well, I can't compare them with experience, but I can say the pa2v2 is a nice amp for the price and a good starter amp, so long as you don't mind the bulk of it. It should be easy to find a used, but like new one here on the trade forums for your price.

Sep 18, 2012 at 8:34 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:
so gary it is,
btw i raed that the m50 is a headphones that need power to shine so these will do it right?

yeah, the pa2v2 should give you plenty of power..

For a good amount of more money you could get an amp that measures a bit better and has more power (matrix m-stage, objective 2). But, I sincerely doubt you'd hear much of a difference with the m50, you might not even need the pa2v2. Just depends on your source. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back