NCM "Bella" - (1)10cm DD (8) BA - Universal/Custom
Mar 24, 2018 at 11:14 AM Post #61 of 88
I only demo'd the Andro and have since sent back the Bella so I cannot compare. If you live so close you should try and get a listen to the Bella in person
Good call, although I think I would feel obliged to follow-up with some sort of comparison of the two pairs but I'm so new to headfi and IEMs and whatnot :frowning2: Moreover, Andros are known for their great imaging and airy treble that seems to extends the perceived soundstage which amazed a lot of people, did the Bellas awe you the same or in any way? (This question is more about your first impressions which I thought you remember a thing or two of)

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018 at 12:05 PM Post #64 of 88
20171220_221648.jpg

The Bella are pretty small for having a DD and multi BA. Same as U12 smaller than ME.1

Mar 24, 2018 at 12:41 PM Post #65 of 88
hi I'm curious about the Bella as well.. i demoed the Vega, which has won praises all around, but personally find the mids a little dull. could be it is a single DD? the Bella has got DD with BA, wonder how its gonna work out. unfortunately the is no agent around my place to try it, so if anyone can do a comparison with the likes more common makers like JHAudio, Shure Westone W60 or even the 64 Audio lineup that would be great! notwithstanding the price difference of course,

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2018 at 12:54 PM Post #67 of 88
hi I'm curious about the Bella as well.. i demoed the Vega, which has won praises all around, but personally find the mids a little dull. could be it is a single DD? the Bella has got DD with BA, wonder how its gonna work out. unfortunately the is no agent around my place to try it, so if anyone can do a comparison with the likes more common makers like JHAudio, Shure Westone W69 or even the 64 Audio lineup that would be great! notwithstanding the price difference of course,

wait up for @Jackpot77 and @crinacle review later on..:)

Mar 24, 2018 at 4:44 PM Post #69 of 88
hi I'm curious about the Bella as well.. i demoed the Vega, which has won praises all around, but personally find the mids a little dull. could be it is a single DD? the Bella has got DD with BA, wonder how its gonna work out. unfortunately the is no agent around my place to try it, so if anyone can do a comparison with the likes more common makers like JHAudio, Shure Westone W60 or even the 64 Audio lineup that would be great! notwithstanding the price difference of course,

Writing up my review of the Bella at the moment, hope to have it up in the next few days. I have comparisons against the 64 Audio U8, Empire Ears Athena and JH Audio Angie (all 8xBA models), so hopefully that will help?

Spoiler alert - the Bella comes out WELL against these three. it's a damn good IEM. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back