NCM "Bella" - (1)10cm DD (8) BA - Universal/Custom
Dec 18, 2017 at 9:58 AM Post #17 of 88
Isn’t it the best bass boost! The treble boost is also good, perfect for headphones like the Z7 or SE846. Really with the bass boost, you don’t even need to eq any bass. I’ve got the dac amp l1. I love the controls for bass and treble but it’s boost can’t touch the Vorzuge.

Dec 18, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #18 of 88
20171216_210446.jpg

bella freq.jpg

This is the graph given by the manufacturer.

Dec 18, 2017 at 10:17 AM Post #19 of 88
Isn’t it the best bass boost! The treble boost is also good, perfect for headphones like the Z7 or SE846. Really with the bass boost, you don’t even need to eq any bass. I’ve got the dac amp l1. I love the controls for bass and treble but it’s boost can’t touch the Vorzuge.

Once i finish with balloon and Christmas logistics...i will get to really enjoy this stuff :)

Jan 4, 2018 at 2:19 PM Post #23 of 88
Nice review and beautiful IEMs. I just reviewed a similar pair from Rhapsodio with 8BA and 1DD driver, so am now curious about these. What is the best way to order them? The website link posted doesn't seem to work well. Maybe since they're made in my wife's hometown, she won't kill me for buying another pair of IEMs :)

-Collin-

Jan 4, 2018 at 8:34 PM Post #24 of 88
Nice review and beautiful IEMs. I just reviewed a similar pair from Rhapsodio with 8BA and 1DD driver, so am now curious about these. What is the best way to order them? The website link posted doesn't seem to work well. Maybe since they're made in my wife's hometown, she won't kill me for buying another pair of IEMs :)

-Collin-

Support the hometown!! :wink:

https://www.facebook.com/koolaudiophiles

Facebook PM is likely the fastest way to get the ball rolling.

Jan 4, 2018 at 11:04 PM Post #28 of 88
Jan 4, 2018 at 11:25 PM Post #29 of 88
Thanks! I added NCM on Facebook but it seems to be a different page. So Thomas Koo runs Nguyen Customs?

If you wanna buy the Bella..Thomas is the guy who will build it :) Not sure who runs what but Thomas named it and builds it so talking to him is the best way. He might route you back to NCM or take care of you directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back