Nationite NaNite N2
Nov 30, 2010 at 5:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 48

Metsuki

100+ Head-Fier
PREORDER SPECIAL: The Nationite NaNite N2 will be in stock by December 25th and start to ship after that date.

Nationite N2 4GB + Brainwavz ProAlpha pairing preorder price $64.50 - Normal price $69.50 (without ProAlpha)

The Nationite NaNite N2 is the second in the NaNite MP3 player line, it incorporates the MAX9722 headphone amplifier chip, which helps to drive even the most demanding of headphones, but without sacrificing audio quality.

The N2 is small, sleek and is capable of lasting a good 20hrs on a full charge (playing 128kbps MP3 files), it also charges quickly, a 2hr charge will give you almost another full 20hrs of playback!

The NaNite N2 is perfect for those that have been looking for something small, capable of good audio quality, but still powerful enough to drive their earphones to their full potential. To top it off the the NaNite N2 also comes with BBE audio enhancement, this includes preset eq's as well as 3 user definable BBE eq's.

Source: http://mp4nation.net/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_54&products_id=478

Nov 30, 2010 at 6:36 AM Post #3 of 48
My review of C30, which should be the same as N2. They are great little DAP.

Nov 30, 2010 at 6:46 AM Post #5 of 48
Quote:
Another Rocoo-A clone.

That's misleading. C30 / N2 is not clone of Rocoo-A. Both are OEM'ed by Cube based on totally different hardware.

Nov 30, 2010 at 8:13 AM Post #7 of 48
so nobody is even going to pretend that this is anything but an ad?

Dec 22, 2010 at 1:03 AM Post #10 of 48
Gapless? Not with Rockchip. And if the C30 and this one are indeed the same thing, using it outside is completely impossible thanks to the OLED screen. Sound is one thing, usability, another, completely.

The good thing is the size and the sound, although battery life seems to be pretty good too. I just wish this format player could be 'fixed' by the removal of the OLED and better ID3tag support.

Dec 22, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #11 of 48
The picture says sigmatel, would that matter in allowing for gapless. I am not particularly worried about  using it out doors in the sun i work in a lab and when i am not working in a lab i am at home with the lack of sun i get i am nearing albino state
smile.gif

Dec 22, 2010 at 1:59 AM Post #13 of 48
Actually the LED screen is plenty bright (too bright actually), even under the sun. The problem is the reflective housing cut down the brightness of the screen. It will be much better if Cube doesn't put the reflective layer on top the the screen. On another note, I don't think it has gapless.

Dec 22, 2010 at 2:09 AM Post #14 of 48
I figured the gapless was not there after reading the C30 reviews. What about hiss is there a lot and does it affect the sound quality? The rocco version seems to have a lot of hiss but couldn't get the same information on the C30/N2.

Dec 22, 2010 at 3:52 AM Post #15 of 48
The C30 hisses, but much much less than the Rocco. So too, does the Gumstick. I've not spent too much time with the C30 (only very recently), but it is much better than the Rocco. I assume that this one, too, is okay. 

None of them are as silent as I wish they were, but only the Rocco is horrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back