My Mosin-Nagant
Mar 6, 2005 at 1:20 AM Post #61 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by necropimp
why? because YOU say so?

Yes. Face it; you screwed up. We all do it. I do it pretty regularly (that's what made me "the expert"
biggrin.gif
)You did it this time. Learn from it and move on.

Mar 6, 2005 at 3:16 AM Post #63 of 64
Quote:

Originally Posted by necropimp
is there anyone here who is capable of not taking everything on the internet so damn seriously?

No, that's the point. Considering that this is a forum focused upon headphones, where the Outside forum has been removed, and the age of the membership covers a wide range, it wasn't the best thing to post. Because if you post a controversial and arguably unacceptable picture, then you're going to turn the whole thing into a political debate not to mention project the wrong image. So now Pinky posts his views against guns. And then this thread is going to get political and then the thread may get closed. And then I get upset because I was enjoying the thread and now I have to eat some cookies to feel better (because cookies solve everything, even complex differential equations). But I can't bake cookies because I don't have any brown sugar. So now I gotta take a 40 minute round trip walk to the grocery store (I walk because it's a waste to drive when I've got two good legs) to get brown sugar. Then I come back and bake my cookies but they don't turn out right because the cookie pan I bought has this "insulation layer of air" to prevent burning but all it ends up doing is require me to cook things longer than stated in the recipe. But this never works out because I either undercook the cookies or cook them too long. So now I'm going to have to sit here and eat my overly crispy cookies because of all this. And that makes me a sad Panda.

Mar 6, 2005 at 3:33 AM Post #64 of 64
necropimp:

I warned you about where this thread could go like many others on the subject of firearms before your time. I also gave you specific rules with regard to handling firearms safely. Sadly, you chose to ignore me and you posted those specific pictures which was just childish in my opinion. Moreover, it is going to be very hard for me to take you as a serious, responsible, and mature person who can handle firearms safely. Do yourself the favor of removing those tactless pictures and having this thread locked before the damage to your reputation worsens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back