My guilty pleasure IEMs/BUDs
Sep 7, 2020 at 5:44 AM Post #46 of 49
So this one surprised me. I thought I'd wasted my money, but they really have become a 'pleasure' to me. I may be the only one though. Tiandirenhe TD O6 Biofilm version
Screenshot_20200907-102741_AliExpress.jpg

The cable is a good, thick enough, 8 core, the driver allegedly a Biofilm from Taiwan. After breaking these in they sound good from my Samsung S9 plus through it's 3.5mm jack. Kind of custom shaped they seal deep in my large ear canals. Sound good through the whole FR with large Spiral Dots. Twenty pounds for an IEM that has a really good cable. The tuning filters did not do much for me though. This is a 'guilty pleasure', because these are so good and I use them alongside many well loved and way more expensive IEMs. At last got this off my chest. I can't fault them. Got to be Biofilm driver though.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2020 at 12:14 PM Post #47 of 49
Don't have the original but have the "pro", which adds a BA. I definitely like this pair a lot and the price for a tribrid is amazing.

I always forget about this pair when people ask for cheap recommendations (partially because of its headfi status) but I'd definitely take it over the likes of the Blon and others.

Only downside is I get some mild shocks from the housing due to bad mmcx shielding.

To add, the non-pro version is pretty solid in it's own right. Only drawback was timbre was a bit steely for certain genres. Otherwise solid IEM. But yes, Pro is a 'shocking' stepup from the base model. 😅

Dec 13, 2020 at 7:48 AM Post #48 of 49
Cool thread

Dec 13, 2020 at 8:50 AM Post #49 of 49
Tin T2 for iems and Nicehck DIY MX500 for earbuds...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back