My Fitz modded dual Darkvoices are here! Big Pics!
Apr 11, 2007 at 1:32 AM Post #33 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by cotdt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
or a 4-gang alps black beauty. they are nicer =)

Yes... that would be nice if I can find one for a reasonable price. I've only got a few of the dual gang ones.
plainface.gif

Apr 11, 2007 at 1:37 AM Post #34 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes... that would be nice if I can find one for a reasonable price. I've only got a few of the dual gang ones.
plainface.gif

they are $39 at percy audio. don't buy more than one, or i won't be able to get any for myself. they no longer make them.

Apr 11, 2007 at 1:45 AM Post #35 of 86
Quote:

they are $39 at percy audio. don't buy more than one, or i won't be able to get any for myself. they no longer make them.

The $39 Alps RK40 at Percy is a balance pot, not a quad gang volume pot.
tongue.gif

Apr 11, 2007 at 1:50 AM Post #37 of 86
Quote:

The $39 Alps RK40 at Percy is a balance pot, not a quad gang volume pot.
tongue.gif

eh? what's the difference? i thought balanced pots meant 4-gang.

Apr 11, 2007 at 1:53 AM Post #38 of 86
Quote:

eh? what's the difference? i thought balanced pots meant 4-gang.

Balance, not balanced. As in the left-right balance on a stereo.

Apr 11, 2007 at 1:55 AM Post #39 of 86
Quote:

Balance, not balanced. As in the left-right balance on a stereo.

oh oops! in that case, you can contact mikhail for a singlepower stepped attenuator.

Apr 11, 2007 at 2:10 AM Post #41 of 86
Quote:

plainface.gif

I'm not sure they ever even made 4 gang RK40s. I suppose they must have but I can't say that I've ever come across one. And Fitz, you can still find the dual gang RK40s if you look hard enough, these 4 arrived yesterday from Germany. PM me if you want more info.

medium.jpg

Apr 11, 2007 at 2:35 AM Post #45 of 86
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not sure they ever even made 4 gang RK40s. I suppose they must have but I can't say that I've ever come across one. And Fitz, you can still find the dual gang RK40s if you look hard enough, these 4 arrived yesterday from Germany. PM me if you want more info.

medium.jpg

They've made a lot of things I never realized they did, so it wouldn't surprise me, but I've only seen the quad gang RK27s myself as well. I just got a couple more dual gang ones from a fellow Head-Fier recently, as it was cheaper than buying the ones I've seen being sold from Germany on ebay. If you know of another source in Germany that's cheaper though, I'm all ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back