My first comfortable headphones
Jun 25, 2011 at 12:42 PM Post #16 of 20
Just letting you guys know I bought the M50's. Very happy with them so far. I'm still thinking about buying an amp, but I will see how it behaves in different environments...

Thanks for helping me out! I will continue to be a member of this forum.

Jun 25, 2011 at 1:19 PM Post #17 of 20
The perfect headphone for you is the Phiaton MS400. 

Jun 25, 2011 at 1:21 PM Post #18 of 20

Quote:
Just letting you guys know I bought the M50's. Very happy with them so far. I'm still thinking about buying an amp, but I will see how it behaves in different environments...

Thanks for helping me out! I will continue to be a member of this forum.

Aw shucks my recommendation came too late. 

Jun 25, 2011 at 4:14 PM Post #19 of 20
All the newbies end up buying the M50s. I can't blame them either. They are immediately reccommended every time someone asks for advice. A quick search of the threads in here will make you think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I should've bought stock in Audio Technica
wink_face.gif

For what it's worth, I reccommend the Denon AH-D1100. They pretty much have all the features you look for. They are closed, offer decent isolation, are considered portable and are extremely comfortable. They are also very good with electronic music and rock. I'm also an electronic music lover.

Jun 26, 2011 at 6:39 AM Post #20 of 20

Quote:
All the newbies end up buying the M50s. I can't blame them either. They are immediately reccommended every time someone asks for advice. A quick search of the threads in here will make you think they are the greatest thing since sliced bread. I should've bought stock in Audio Technica
wink_face.gif

For what it's worth, I reccommend the Denon AH-D1100. They pretty much have all the features you look for. They are closed, offer decent isolation, are considered portable and are extremely comfortable. They are also very good with electronic music and rock. I'm also an electronic music lover.

Hey, thanks for the advice. I'll keep it in mind when I buy new HP's :) For now, I am good with my M50s they are just like the reviews say: very good - only remark is the mids...

cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back